floridaminnie...

BD
Do I sense more than just a casual passing interest here? Is this a possible NY-FL romance brewing? Recommend you work on your foot massage techniques!

Might be a good friendship though. Neither will marry again.

Joanna

I lurk a lot and post a little, but have always had fun reading sdoane (floridaminnie) and Buckaroos Dad's post and from the VERY beginning of my lurking days felt a chemistry between the two. I'll go back to lurking and mind my business.

I'm sure both of your plates are full and would like to enjoy this board in peace.

Thanks to both of you for the entertainment and dedication you bring to this board.

Sept. 11, 2003 Wonder (Upgraded to Cat. 5 from 10) !!!!!

Jan. 3, 2003 Magic Western

Sept. 4, 2004 Magic San Juan:

Until I saw Brianne's and Suz's picture then I realized it was them...
And BTW I agree I think BD has the hots for Suz!

BD and Suzie sitting in a tree............
(I spend way too much time with preschoolers :) )

We need a moderator to help fix this post. The responses aren't showing up unless you press "post reply". Its happened before and the problem was the way someone set up their page and they didn't finish it properly.

Help us Please!!!

Joanna

Darn now I have to remember what I wrote :(
Something like... BD and Suzie sitting in a tree.........
(I am around way to many preschoolers :) )

Ann...Your original post is there after disneystyles post, but it is only visible when you click on post reply. check it out.

Joanna

Naughty! Naughty Ann! and I'm around 6th graders too much with a 4 yr old at home. I believe they are on the same mentality level. :rolleyes:

K-I-S-S-I-N-G*** first comes love BUT NO MARRIGE hey is that Suzy with a baby carrige ... yes I am off for my time out now :p

I figured this thread would take a quick downward slide! Ann - you did not disappoint me! I LOVE IT!!! Sorry, Floridaminnie!

BD seems to be playing hard to get (regarding the thread only!).

Ann - you can come out of time out now - if you promise to be good! Actually, disregard the good part - take another shot at them!

BD seems to be playing hard to get (regarding the thread only!)

Yeah BD where are you? Did the cat (ANN) get your tongue?

BD-- Let me apologize for the way my 60 year old father is behaving (izzinmac). Don't worry--I'll make sure my mom knows what he's up to and disciplines him tonight.;)

With that said--where are you?? It is just a LITTLE funny and we are all anxiously awaiting for one of your hilarious one-liners.:p

Is this the Mickey Mates Matching thread?
If so, I'm shopping for my son...LOL!!!

floridaminnie -
Like your new name and picture.
Your daughter is beautiful!!

I started out '4nana' - now I am actually up to 'nana8x'...LOL!!!

Originally posted by 4nana
Is this the Mickey Mates Matching thread?
If so, I'm shopping for my son...LOL!!!

floridaminnie -
Like your new name and picture.
Your daughter is beautiful!!

I started out '4nana' - now I am actually up to 'nana8x'...LOL!!!

I thought 4nana was the trip was "for Nana" not she is a nana four times! How cute! :)

My Dear Ann.

I think BD has the hots for Suz!

Men can be attracted to a gnat if it has big enough cans (a Brooklyn term). Actually, Andy told me that. He got it from a fortune cookie stuffed inside an olive bobbing up and down, so to speak, in a martini on a table near the stage of a strip club...

Actually, I purposely restrained myself from posting on this thread for a while to see what direction it would take. Thank you, my dearest Dis friends, for not disappointing me. What a relief it is to know my once "fitting" tag is not even a speed bump in the intentions of women unmoved that a male Diser claims to have found contentment in divorce.

Suzanne, a truly lovely young lady, deserves only the best. And that most assuredly isn't me...

I'm sure both of your plates are full

Nah disneystyle, not the plate. It's my cup that's full. (A joke, if you will, for any sports "nuts.")...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter