~~~Flip-flops/sandals with arch support, can get wet and are cushy/comfy?

Luv the tevas, but I got a pair of nike celio ( ? I think) thongs ( flip flops) and I love them!

Just started having heel problems and have to be careful what I wear. I have several of the brands already listed but also just bought a pair of Skechers reggae rasta. They are just under $40 on amazon and hug my foot like a glove! And cushy. :-)

I have Chacos, they are nice. But last week in the rain while touring the parks, the most comfy shoes were my Reef - cushion type - SOOO comfy! They have some arch support too! Once you try these on, you won't find a more comfy flop!

I also have plantar fasciitis and love my orthaheel slide sandals and flip flops. I don't have any trouble walking in them and my foot doesn't slide around at all.

If you have or can find a pair with good ball of foot support, you can use arch bands for the arches. These are thick elastic bands that go around your foot and give your arch something to press against. I love them because I can wear them with all my shoes, at night, and even barefoot at the pool.

I got mine at WalMart for about $10 a pair (1 band per package). Here they are on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pedifix-Arch-Bandage-P60-OSFM/dp/B000RHLKC8

I have Chacos, they are nice. But last week in the rain while touring the parks, the most comfy shoes were my Reef - cushion type - SOOO comfy! They have some arch support too! Once you try these on, you won't find a more comfy flop!

I bought a pair of Chacos at the recommendation of a friend and was really bummed they didn't work for me. I wanted to like them, I loved the texture of the footbed... but the shape didn't match my foot and they were too hard to form to my foot shape and just hurt my feet hurt and had to send them back. :(

I bought a pair of Chacos at the recommendation of a friend and was really bummed they didn't work for me. I wanted to like them, I loved the texture of the footbed... but the shape didn't match my foot and they were too hard to form to my foot shape and just hurt my feet hurt and had to send them back. :(

I know what you mean, they are great for support, but after a while, they are almost too stiff and actually the texture is a little irritating to my feet after a while. I find alternating my shoes daily and even throughout the day while at Disney is what works best for me. And I still prefer good old tennis shoes and socks for those fast pace rope drop mornings!

If you have or can find a pair with good ball of foot support, you can use arch bands for the arches. These are thick elastic bands that go around your foot and give your arch something to press against. I love them because I can wear them with all my shoes, at night, and even barefoot at the pool.

I got mine at WalMart for about $10 a pair (1 band per package). Here they are on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pedifix-Arch-Bandage-P60-OSFM/dp/B000RHLKC8

I am gonna have to try those! I cannot wear anything but athletic shoes to the parks and learned that the hard way. I have arch issues in one foot and this looks perfect. I marvel at the number of people who wear flip flops at Disney. Just can't do it.

Thank you so much for posting this. I used to tape my arches (at the suggestion of a doctor) but it's just not practical to do every day and certainly not practical for the parks. So excited to try these!!

I just bought some Nike flip flops, hoping they are comfortable after walking all day. They are comfortable trying them on.......

We will be headed to the world in 5 days. I'm bringing Chaco, Teva (not flip flops, they get slimy when wet), and a pair or two of Yellow Box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter