Flexability Issues and the Gym

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
So I am a former W.I.S.Her, who recently decided to join a gym with DH. Have been going 4 days a week now for about month. Have had 3 different meeting with a personal trainer, and they have informed me that I am wound "tighter than a drum" and may lose weight, but will probably not be happy with how I look due to how I carry every thing. She told me I am very tense in my back, neck, shoulders,..heck EVERYWHERE!! Which I agree, everything is sore, tense and hurts all the time. Explains the headaches.

So she has me doing some tough stretching, and recomends me going to see her more frequently to get over these hurdles. Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm extremely tense in the same areas, head neck and shoulders. You might consider some massage initially to help you loosen up-- some trainers work with massage therapists who give clients a deal, once a week will make a huge difference.
But the thing that has helped me the most was yoga. I was amazed how much more flexible I was. After 2 months of 2 classes per week, I saw huge results. It made the restof my exercise much easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter