• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flex Ticket question

heidimn

Earning My Ears
I was just about to buy the 14day 4 park flex ticket but thought I better see if anyone thought this is unsafe. I plan to buy through ticket mania, which I have heard good reviews on. The really question is does anyone think the flex ticket deal would every go away and then this ticket would be worthless? Who puts out the flex ticket? Is it a reputable company? We aren't going to July, but wanted to buy now to spread the outlay of money out, and get free shipping. By the way we are at PB for 5 nights and want to go to SeaWorld so that is why the flex looks best.

I've heard only positive things about Ticketmania. I'm not sure who sponsors the FlexTicket, but it's been around for a long time, so I'd bet that it's a safe purchase.

I believe the Flexticket is an agreement between Universal and Anheuser-Busch. Many people have used the ticket without problems, so it is reputable.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter