FL Tours or another towncar service?

dznyfn1

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am arriving at MCO on 4/9 at 11:00 p.m. and have made an on-line reservation with FL tours. I am now wondering if this is the best service after reading the boards. I have never used a car service before and always relied on Mears.
It is thanks to the boards that I even learned about this other option!
Can anyone give me their opinions or advice on if this is a good, reliable plan. I do not want to be stuck at the airport at 11:00 at night with no ride. I also want to make sure I get back to the airport on time on the day we leave. Any problems with getting to the airport on time? How much time should be planned? We leave on 4/17 at 4:00 p.m. Thanks Much!

We like Tiffany Towncar. I found out about them about 10 years ago on this board. They meet you at baggage pickup and take you directly to your hotel and pick you up at the hotel and return you to the airport. They will give you a half hour stop at a super market. All their drivers are great. They give you lots of information. They charge about $80 round trip. If you go to their web site you can get a discount coupon.
If you try them you will be greatly pleased.

DW, DS and I used FL Tours back in November. They were great. The car was new and clean. The driver was very nice and knew his way around. Got us all to BWV with no problems.

We will be using them again in May.

Go for it.

Scott, Peg and Tyler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter