Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

bf decided I needed a new FE for the trip to show my inner tigger. Here is what it turned out like. I had to brag!!

tigger.jpg

Totally awesome!

Hi Jen!

I can't believe its this weekend!!! I know it probably doesnt matter now, as most everyone will have their FE gifts done by now, but I just realized that Jason's username is spelled wrong his name is aaronmckie. Oops! Sorry!!!

Doesn't anybody else like boogers?:confused3

Almost finished with my FE. Got much more done last night than I expected. Am I content with the way it turned out. Not super excited, but it'll do. It'll do.

I'm sure it's wonderful Todd :goodvibes

Got a picture?

I can't wait to deliver all the gifts and see all the FE's hanging down the hallways - it must be like every other door is a Diser?

Doesn't anybody else like boogers?:confused3

Almost finished with my FE. Got much more done last night than I expected. Am I content with the way it turned out. Not super excited, but it'll do. It'll do.

I like boogers too. I actually figured out a way to tag my gifts so they will be tagged.:banana:

I'm sure it's wonderful Todd :goodvibes

Got a picture?

I can't wait to deliver all the gifts and see all the FE's hanging down the hallways - it must be like every other door is a Diser?

Here ya go. Had to tweak the name thing. Not entirely pleased with that, but what can you do? I need to fix mine a bit still.

P1080455.jpg

And since my spare bathroom has started to be used as much for a photo gallery....

P1080460.jpg

Here ya go. Had to tweak the name thing. Not entirely pleased with that, but what can you do? I need to fix mine a bit still.

P1080455.jpg

And since my spare bathroom has started to be used as much for a photo gallery....

P1080460.jpg

Nice job Todd! I think our staterooms are close - I'll check it out!!

P1080455.jpg

P1080460.jpg

I think that would fall in the TOO MUCH INFORMATION file.:scared1:

Hey everyone, my cabin number has changed. I'll be in 6124 now. Thanks Todd for putting me on your list :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter