Fish Extender gift ideas -- for the not-so-crafty cruiser

Ok, not to sound like an idiot...are the fb pages specific to certain cruises? I'd like to join one but obviously not someone else's....

There is one just for Disney graphics, and one for Fish Extender ideas, and there is a specific one to our cruise as well. Look around and see what you can find!

I used my Disney store email discount and bought a bunch of cute Disney reusable tote bags- they have so many! Villains, toy story, Rapunzel, lightening McQueen.... And many more! I also went to Michaels craft store and bought the Disney $1 tattoos (25 in each packet- you can split up if you want), I also bought the $1 glow stick cans at Michaels. They are things they can use and throw away- they don't have to worry about taking them home and finding room in their bag :)

Hi, I'm in a FE for September cruise there are over 30 cabins. Mostly adults. The last time I did one there was only 8 cabins. I'm over welmed with this many.

There are a lot of requests for no candy. I said send it too my cabin:rotfl2:.

I have a few things in mind. I not crafty at all.:lmao:.

One person one cruise they got a much of junk:confused3. They gave nice handmade items.
I play the game my name is Jimmie I take what you give me:rotfl2:

Any ideas would be helpful.
TIA

I think we are on the same cruise. I joined a FE group (my first one) and I;m on google docs. I dont have facebook so I dont know if there is a seperate group for facebook or if its the same as google docs. I to am a little overwhelmed with such a large group. I want to be able to give a nice gift but with that many cabin, having a hard time thinking of something.

I think we are on the same cruise. I joined a FE group (my first one) and I;m on google docs. I dont have facebook so I dont know if there is a seperate group for facebook or if its the same as google docs. I to am a little overwhelmed with such a large group. I want to be able to give a nice gift but with that many cabin, having a hard time thinking of something.

we also just hit the over 30 cabin mark in our FE exchange group (July 20 Fantasy).Personally I am doing 2 gifts because I am hanging 2 seperate FEs. We are doing a giftbag per cabin for each FE gift... kinda like a goody bag with something for everyone. I tried to do some things that were associated specifically from my hometown. So I don't totally spoil the surprise for any of my fellow FE I will be somewhat vague...

FE 1
A "small" general cabin gift (think hanging and good smells) from a well known local local business

Bookmarks ( 1 per each ) I had made from overnightprints.com that showcases a local attraction and tells a bit about our hometown

if there any ages 2-21 in the cabin I also included some light up fun (different types for the age groups).

I bought some baby safe bath squirts toys for the under 2

FE2
A craft gift for the cabin

A small wearable souvenir for each cruiser over 5 that we had made by some internet company (can't remember now)

small pirate themed toys for the kids

we also just hit the over 30 cabin mark in our FE exchange group (July 20 Fantasy).Personally I am doing 2 gifts because I am hanging 2 seperate FEs. We are doing a giftbag per cabin for each FE gift... kinda like a goody bag with something for everyone. I tried to do some things that were associated specifically from my hometown. So I don't totally spoil the surprise for any of my fellow FE I will be somewhat vague...

FE 1
A "small" general cabin gift (think hanging and good smells) from a well known local local business

Bookmarks ( 1 per each ) I had made from overnightprints.com that showcases a local attraction and tells a bit about our hometown

if there any ages 2-21 in the cabin I also included some light up fun (different types for the age groups).

I bought some baby safe bath squirts toys for the under 2

FE2
A craft gift for the cabin

A small wearable souvenir for each cruiser over 5 that we had made by some internet company (can't remember now)

small pirate themed toys for the kids

Wow, I feel like such a slacker with the gift idea I was going to do. My wrist better hea; quickly so I can start making stuff. How to do you manage to pack everything? I am an overpacker and dont want to be fined for to heavy luggage and dont want to pay for another bag

Ok my kids are all into duct tape crafts, so I have started making duct tape bracelets... Do you think this would be a good FE gift for kids?? Of course I would use disney themed duct tape... Princesses, Mickey, Minnie, etc

Ok my kids are all into duct tape crafts, so I have started making duct tape bracelets... Do you think this would be a good FE gift for kids?? Of course I would use disney themed duct tape... Princesses, Mickey, Minnie, etc

I think so! I've seen some of the things kids can make with duct tape and they're super cute!

I was thinking of buying pirate eye patches as our FE gifts....good idea or bad? Thanks

I put them in for the boys and guys. They enjoyed them and wore them on pirate night (they were the less expensive ones that come in lg bags for party favors

I am giving a cabin gift, I bought a tote bag with a Canada flag and put an assortment of magnets, playing cards, pens, stickers, and key chains all Canada themed.

For the kids 3-9 I bought a FarmVille plush inside has a card game like memory, old maid and go fish.

Stuck on the teens and babies! :confused3

I was feeling guilty because normally we've done handmade FE gifts but this time, I'm just not feeling up to that.

I went searching and found a couple of wedding websites that have wedding favours and found a very cute set of beach themed cookie cutters (there are 4 in a box - a dolphin, a palm tree, a shell and a starfish). They come in a clear plastic box with a ribbon tie.

I am going to give one for each stateroom and then a some laminated cookie recipes (my best ones for rolled sugar cookies, gingerbread and shortbread plus a recipe for hard icing and soft butter icing). Those I'll punch a hole into the corner and put a key ring into it (and I'll make a cover page with the cruise date and ship on it - maybe use some disney stickers to decorate as well).

I'm very happy with that idea - it will let people relive a few cruise memories while baking some sweet treats!

I was feeling guilty because normally we've done handmade FE gifts but this time, I'm just not feeling up to that.

I went searching and found a couple of wedding websites that have wedding favours and found a very cute set of beach themed cookie cutters (there are 4 in a box - a dolphin, a palm tree, a shell and a starfish). They come in a clear plastic box with a ribbon tie.

I am going to give one for each stateroom and then a some laminated cookie recipes (my best ones for rolled sugar cookies, gingerbread and shortbread plus a recipe for hard icing and soft butter icing). Those I'll punch a hole into the corner and put a key ring into it (and I'll make a cover page with the cruise date and ship on it - maybe use some disney stickers to decorate as well).

I'm very happy with that idea - it will let people relive a few cruise memories while baking some sweet treats!

Sounds awesome!

I love this idea.

I'm looking to do one gift per stateroom -- what's the best gift for this? Looking to not stress out too much about it plus money is an issue. Any suggestions?

I found at Target a 99 cent Johnson and Johnson first aide kit that fits in a pocket (the size of a deck of cards). I added some Mickey "tattoo" band aides, and then put some Disney stickers on the plastic case. Took all off 2 minutes per room.

I love this idea.

I really like your cookie cutter idea w/ recipes. My question is, I read that you are not allowed to bring food on the ship...but everyone here seems to be saying "candy" is ok. Do you pack it in the carry on???? TIA
Marla L. on the Magic 2/15/15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter