First week in Sept

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
Now my sister and her dh are thinking of going for the first week in Sept (right after the long weekend) instead of early June, to save a few more months of money. Does anyone know of any rides that will be down during that time? Will the week day crowds be down with everyone back to school? Weather will still be warm, right? How soon do they close HM for the holiday install? Will Fantasmic be up and running??

Sorry about all the questions!! I knew this would be a great place to get some answers.

I know EP standardly goes dark after Labor Day. I would assume the fireworks and F! would go to their weekend only schedule.

There is no set refurb schedule for Sept as of yet, but a rumored lengthy refurb for the Matterhorn may be happening sometime in Sept.

I honestly can't remember when HM goes down for its overlay. I'm sure someone else will have that answer for you.

The last couple years HM as closed around Sept 9 or 10th.

In general you could plan for more closures, shorter park hours and less entertainment in early Sept compared to June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter