First Wedding Anniversary Trip...

georgiajaimie

Mouseketeer
We are spending our wedding anniversary in DLP staying at the Sante Fe. Does anybody know if they do anything extra magical for you in special circumstances?? I know in WDW we were given pins for the wedding and my DDs birthday and extra attention at meal times.
Also does DLP have a way of putting a gift baket or something similar in the rooms for when we arrive???

sorry, can't help as it'll be our first trip there in 14 years, but just wanted to wish you Happy Anniversary!
I've been told that they don't do Birthday badges/pins/buttons :sad1: 'cos I'm going for my 40th B'day.

Have a great time and hope you can get something special arranged.

yes they can do something for you in the room Im sure...
but i wanted to buy a gift basket to put in the room but they couldnt get their head around that and gave us a free basket of goodies and fruit instead.. (it was gorgeous!)
they filled the room with balloons and had a happy birthday card signed by the characters as it was for my dhs 40th...

We were at the DLhotel.

But I had to organise it in advance...
I suggest ringing your hotel and seeing what they can do to make it special for you. They were so helpful!

i rang a couple of weeks in advance but anytime would have done....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter