First Trip to DL - solo (COMPLETE) new link p.43

Hi everybody :wave2: thank you so much for the well wishes! I got back home last night. I pretty much disconnected from technology during this trip and just enjoyed moms company. It was an amazing trip. We tried lots of new things and had tons of fun.

Will definitely share pictures. Uploading now, so should start in the next couple days. Will post a link when I do.

I hope you're all doing well :)

Welcome back Pam! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm already feeling travelers remorse. My next trip is just a two nighter in February to DL. No real trip for almost six months. :sad2:

:welcome: home friend! Glad you disconnected and enjoyed your time together. Can't wait to read all about it.

Welcome back Pam! I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm already feeling travelers remorse. My next trip is just a two nighter in February to DL. No real trip for almost six months. :sad2:

Uh oh! Any way to squeeze in a longer one? I can't wait to share the pictures, the VGF is gorgeous! Both mom and I preferred the villas to the main resort. Much more quiet and personal. I was surprised it find out it's the smallest DVC, 4 rooms less than the VGC.

I finally finished up this TR!! Loved all the pictures. How neat that you got to meet up with Alicia. I have read her TR's and she seems so sweet!

I would love to go to DL sometime!

(Sent you a PM!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts