First Trip! Tips??

We will be there next week and booked a few days ago, too. People go crazy with the planning and I am an obsessive planner myself, but the level a lot of people do I think is overkill for WDW. My opinion only, to each their own, but just do three things.

If you have your park reservations already you only need to do two things: decide which rides are your must dos-see which ones have the longest lines, and plan to do them first (rope drop) and then be prepared to wait in line or watch the time for the lines to be shorter, only you can gauge if an hour, or whatever the wait is, for a ride is worth the wait.

Watch 2-3 videos of the dis best rides and dinning (and worst) to get ideas of places to make dinning reservations and which might be worth a skip. Then make the dinning reservations if there are any you need to have, arriving as soon as they open has worked for me in the past to go to places, I couldn't get reservations. The dis website under WdW also has a list of all the dinning locations if you want to do a more thorough investigation.

Maybe I'll see you there and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter