First time.....

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
So, DD's fella has surprised her with a trip to DLP in March :-)
They're not staying onsite but have 2 day tickets to DLP so I have a couple of questions please:
1) Am I correct in thinking the 2 DLP days don't have to be consequetive but can be used within the week? (I've told her to read her t&cs ;-) )
2) Is it easy enough to get the train there? The hotel is about 20 miles away.
Also, does anyone have any recommendations re Disney Dining? DD is vegetarian, verging on vegan.... The only place she's keen to book right now is Remy's.....
Thanks in advance :-)

I believe the tickets don't have to be used on consecutive days, but how many days is in between depend on the total amount of days and I believe, for a 2 day ticket, it's not a week, but less. But I have an Annual Pass, so I'm not sure.

I don't know how easy it is to get from a random hotel in a 20 miles radius to DLP, there are a lot of hotels around, so there is no way of knowing. I know it's easy to get from the train to the park, the train station is closer to the main entrance then the car park is, so it's really convenient, how to get to the train from the hotel and if it's even an option???

Thank you.
They will be staying in the Montmartre area.
It looks a bit of a 'faff' getting there on public transport to be honest but possible........Worse case scenario they will have to get an Uber and, possibly, stay in a B&B nearby overnight :flower:

Thank you.
They will be staying in the Montmartre area.
It looks a bit of a 'faff' getting there on public transport to be honest but possible........Worse case scenario they will have to get an Uber and, possibly, stay in a B&B nearby overnight :flower:

It is not that complicated by public transportation, from Montmatre it takes one transfer on the subway.

DS and I are veggie and love the Agrabah which has a great choice of options. We could happily just keep returning to the starters over and over as they have all sorts of delicious, veggie options and there are good main course options as well. Personally I think the standard of food here is the best in the park. The theming of the restaurant is fabulous too.

DS and I are veggie and love the Agrabah which has a great choice of options. We could happily just keep returning to the starters over and over as they have all sorts of delicious, veggie options and there are good main course options as well. Personally I think the standard of food here is the best in the park. The theming of the restaurant is fabulous too.

I love Agrabah Cafe and could recommend it, @alisonbestford, but keep in mind that this restaurant usually closes early, and only open for (late) lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter