First time cruiser, Mar. 28-31 Wonder, Eh...clueless.

Joe Cool

E vai!
Hey. We're sailing on the Mar. 28-31 (Easter) 3-night Bahamian on the Wonder.

Basically all I know about DCL is from the brochure, and a couple of vague trip reports from people on here. Our friends went in the summer, and they just remember that "it was fun". Gee, wow, I'm glad it was so memorable.

Could anyone who has the time and energy share some tips/tricks, pros/cons with me? I'm booking Category 6 with a balcony tomorrow morning, cruise only. I'm really looking forward to the Disney Cruise, but, eh...don't know much about it other than not to flush the john late at night, especially when there's a sleeping baby next door. :) OK...thanks you guys!

JC

You are going to have a great time. My advice: use this site. Also check out the Magical Cruise Guide (someone can give you the link) Be sure to check out Dave's site--dcltribute.com and Barb's site (forgot name because I have it bookmarked) Do search of this site for wovenwonders tips--there great also. We did a 3 night in the fall. I would recommend not going into Nassau, just stay on the ship and enjoy the amenities. The 3 night is so short--we walked around Nassau, and bought some shirts at the Straw Market, but didn't really enjoy the time there.

As far as tips, go to EntropyM's web site (link) and download his "Magical Disney Cruise Guide". This is the most comprehensive compilation of unbiased DCL information in a single document. It's available in HTML, Microsoft Word, and plain ASCII text. We downloaded it and read it cover-to-cover. And if you still have questions after reading his document, come back to the boards and ask. We can probably help you out.

OK...the address would be nice. :D

EntropyM, eh? OK. I'll check out all the sites, and get all the info. We're locked in and fully paid for, cabin #7066, Disney Wonder, March 28-31, 2002.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!