First time back since Jan. 2020 - help me plan my DHS/Epcot day!

disruptor32

Earning My Ears
Things have changed a lot at the parks since January 2020! We used to be pretty decent planners back in the Before Times but it seems to have gotten a bit more complicated...

Wife and I are going for a quick 5 day trip in mid-July. We definitely want to try and take it as easy as possible, but realize that some things will require some effort and hustle. We were in Disneyland on the day G+ launched there and it was a total disaster, so we really have not had a positive experience with that yet lol.

So, for this trip, we are staying on property and have park hoppers. Our first day park pass is for DHS and we are going to take a resort break in the afternoon and go to Epcot in the evening. We would like to accomplish all of the following in the same day: MMRR, Guardians, Remy, and SDD (in that order of importance). Any of the other heavy hitters (RnRC, TSMM, RoTR, ToT) would be a nice bonus but are not "must-do"

My plan - and please correct me if I'm wrong - is to:
1. Buy G+ early in the AM
2. At 7am, buy $ILL for Guardians for sometime in the evening
3. Also at 7am, try and get an evening LL for Remy (not exactly sure how to do that...)
4. Rope drop DHS and go straight to MMRR
5. Hope to get a LL for SDD once my 2 hour window is up

Any and all thoughts and opinions are welcomed and appreciated!

Also at 7am, try and get an evening LL for Remy (not exactly sure how to do that...)
When you book a LL, you have to take the next available time - you can't choose a time in the evening. So you'll have to keep checking back and select it once it gets to a time that will work for you.

Just my two cents - I would rope drop SDD and get a LL for MMRR. Right now, 10:30 am, there are still early afternoon LL for MMRR, but SDD always sells out much faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter