First summer package arrived!

Great! Hopefully I will have everyone's package by the end of the week and can swap it out Monday or Tue.

Just wondering if you got my package yet?

I PMed Spinning because I can't find her address and have not had a response yet. Could someone help me so I can rush my squares to her.

Thanks

I just forwarded her address to you.

Robin

I'm sorry guys we took a mini camping vacation! Just got back! I got 2 more packages while I was away! Very nice things!
I got Robin's Borders and Journalling squares! VERY NICE! I love! Also thank you so much for the hostest gift! Totally not neccessary! But I love the hand made Mickey wire title and the cute travel die cuts!
Also rec'd
Ohmom's spring borders! Very nice! I love the theme and colors. Is the sun a die cut? Sizzix?

Maggie! I just realized I forgot to thank you for your wonderful goodies! I love the stars! I will be able to put them to use! That wire bending still amazes me!
Looks like we just need two more packages and then I will swap everything out! Hopefully they will arrive soon!

I know I posted this already but everything has arrived and is ready to go in the mail today! Ladies you did a wonderful job! This was lots of fun! Once summer and school settles down we will have to do Fall and winter!
Pam thanks so much for the cute little stickers and punches! I love the metalic mickey heads! (I actually needed some for a page but lost the ones I saved from Disney!)
Everyone thanks for doing this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter