First summer package arrived!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
THought I would put copy this and place it here so everyone knows what has arrived!

squares: 4 per person, matted once, at least 1.5x1.5 and embellished.
PamCo88 rec'd
crazyforpooh Received

tags: 2 per person, embellished, must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
nicurn received

shaker box aurora19 rec'd

paper piecing (true paper piecing, not embellished punch art)

journal boxes: 2 per person, at least a 2x2 area to write in, matted and embellished
WendyZ rec'd
Robin rec'd

photo mats/frames: 2 per person, should fit 4x6 photos, matted and embellished paper Spinning done

Toppers: embellished, no larger than 8.5 inches (so it can be used on both size pages) Can use computer generated letters or cut out letters, no handwriting please
PattyT Receiced

Borders: 2 per person, embellished should be vertical and 11 inches in length to fit both albums
ohmom rec'd

For the holiday group: the following holdiays are included
Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day

squares: 4 per person, matted once, at least 1.5x1.5 and embellished.
JudithM, red'd
Nicki Darling rec'd

tags: 2 per person, embellished, must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
Spinning (flag style/4th of July)done

shaker box aurora19 rec'd

paper piecing (true paper piecing, not embellished punch art)nicurn 4th of July Rec'd

journal boxes: 2 per person, at least a 2x2 area to write in, matted and embellished
Wendyz rec'd

photo mats/frames: 2 per person, should fit 4x6 photos, matted and embellished
crazyforpooh rec'd

Toppers: embellished, no larger than 8.5 inches (so it can be used on both size pages) Can use computer generated letters or cut out letters, no handwriting please.
PattyT Recieved

Borders: 2 per person, embellished should be vertical and 11 inches in length to fit both albums
Robin rec'd

I just got CrazyforPooh's squares! They are really cute! nice little embellishments on them! Wow you guys are fast!

I'm the slow one :). My sister punched me out stars for my squares, & they arrived today. I started putting my squares together this afternoon. This is fun :)!

I downloaded the FREE CK font for mine - now I have to figure out how to use it - LOL you'll get them before the deadline - I hope! jk
PattyT

Well I stayed up til midnight (imagine what a can of coke can do when you are wiped out at dinner time!)
But I got them done -
they were fun!
Please don't make to much fun of my first attempt at using my little sewing machine I bought over a month ago with a Micheals coupon!
Thanks for organizing and look for it in your mailbox soon Spinnning!

PattyT

hey spinning, has mine arrived yet? just wondering. maggie

Sorry guys! I forgot to tell you I was going out of town! Just got back today! Found 2 more packages! Patty you are too much! You sew! Very cute!
I love the titles!
nicurn I also got yours! Wonderful! So far we have gotten some really great stuff!
Looks like I need to get busy with mine!

Another package today!
I got Nicki dharlings! and I must say they are as "cute' as a button! ;) Very nice job!

I am so glad they got there. And I am especially glad that you like them .
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

I just got another package in the mail! JudithM's squares! Very cute! Like the paper!

I guess I'd better get my act in gear and finish up. I have my summer journal boxes finished, but only have one set of holiday borders complete. At least I have all the pieces ready to be put together.

Spinning, thanks for letting me know my package arrived safely. This is my FIRST experience with creating something & sharing/swapping it with other people.

Finally I completed the 20 Holiday Mats/Frames they didn't come out as well as I had hoped but they will have to do everyone - Sorry.

We are leaving on vacation next week and I still havn't completed our itinerary, food list, packing list or anything but, I got the mats completed.

I will send them off sometime this week Spinning and for the next swap I won't sign up for mats/frames.

Well gotta run back to painting in our DD's room.

Laura
A scrapahoic

Just bumping this up! The dead line is getting close. As soon as I get everything I can swap it out!

Just rec'd Wendy's journalling boxes. Very nice and will go nicely on the pages! Great job!

Spinning - I mailed out the mats/frames today - regular snail mail. I also enclosed a check for return postage, an envelope and some padding for my package.

Thanks again for hosting this.

Laura
A scrapaholic

Still working on my holiday borders, but I hope to have them finished either today or tomorrow. They'll definitely go out by this weekend though.

Another package today!
I got Crazyforpooh's photo frames! I love the paper! And hate the thought of covering it!
Laura you put too much money in so make sure you look for your change!

Don't worry about the change or send it priority mail if you have enough.

Hope everyone likes the mats/frames I don't think I'm as creative as most of you. They are very simple.

Well we are off to vacation. AND, they told me I couldn't take my scrapbook things they said there'd be no room for anything else in the car. LOL

I'll have to admit the car is pretty full and it wouldn't fit oh well I'll be to busy taking lots of pictures that'll I'll get to scrap in a few years.

Finally. I finally got my package sent today. It went out priority mail so it should arrive Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter