• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First stay at VWL!! Pics!

emlutz23

Mickey Marathoner
We just got back from a wonderful and too-short 5-night stay at VWL. We were celebrating a few things: I just graduated from nursing school, our 14th wedding anniversary and the first trip for my cousin's children (ages almost 5 and 2.5)

We had a dedicated 2-bed villa on the 5th floor (5557) with a woods/lake view. If you stood on one end of the balcony, you could see the nightly water parade on the lake! But mainly the view was just pines.

I won't get in to too many details, just post some pictures of our awesome trip! I'll start with a couple of pics of construction progress on VGF as seen with my zoom lens while aboard the boat from MK to WL. Hoping we can stay there Fall 2014 when we go back HOME!!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Those were taken on Thursday, May 30th.

:goodvibesHoping all these pics are a good for a quick "fix" for anyone longing to get back to VWL! :thumbsup2

More to come soon!

This 'lil dude came by to hang out on our balcony...good thing he's got sticky feet b/c we were 5 stories up!

Love being first at the turnstyles! Park crowds were very manageable in the mornings...but quickly filled by lunch.

The updated Test Track was fun! Here's a pic of the massive vehicle my DS created

Just a few topiaries hanging around even though F&G show is over

I was happy to hear that the Disney Visa cardholders Meet n Greet has extended hours (1-7pm). But despite that it felt very rushed compared to previous years we've done it. The line to wait wasn't even very long either. Oh well, at least the picture was free! :thumbsup2

Love from Tigger! :goodvibes

My cousin's daughter got to drive us in to the jungle!

The view from Splash Mountain!

Typical kid pose when the sun is in their eyes! :rotfl:

Wonderful! We love the Lodge!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great Pictures, Thanks for sharing

We love the Lodge
in fact there is a group of us
that are just crazy for it!

Thanks for the pix of the Lodge. Am glad that you enjoyed it. Our first visit there was in 1994 and we still enjoy each stay as much as the first time. This Christmas will be our 12'th stay there.

Looking forward to my December trip even more!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone!!! Wishing we were still there...or at least lived closer to it all!!! :thumbsup2

Fabulous pictures of the Lodge! I can happily (ecstatically..... :yay:) call it HOME after today! :cool1:

Looks like a great trip! I also love the picture of taking a picture. LOL. Those are always my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter