First Gig

rippinguitarkid88

Future famous heavy metal guitarist. Nuke the whal
tomorrow me and my friend Matt are playin an acoustic set of songs and our friend's "end of the year" party. its my first gig ever. here is our setlist:

1. "Running Away" - Hoobastank
2. "Epiphany" - Staind
3. "Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica
4. "Mexico" - Incubus
5. "Life's Not a Race" - 311
6. "Use of Time" - 311
7. "Eternal Life" - written by Matt

yeah thats our setlist.....so yeah i thot i just might share this with everyone.

OMG that is soo cool, i cant find anyone who needs a drummer in their band so im outta luck here 4 awhile...

Exciting stuff.

The best of luck to you, I hope it all goes well!!

Hey! Congratulations! Good luck! Hmm...break a leg..no no, that's the theatre, um...buenas suerte...no no, that's spanish...well Good Luck and have fun!

Good luck man. "Mexico" is by far one of my favorite acoustic songs to play. Do you finger pick it?

those songs are so awesome! Good luck to you! I was in a band but then they all like turned on me so I was out. I played drums now I can't:(

I might be in a band...... They need a singer. I sing. I'll find out Friday.... maybe.... but anyways i hope you have fun.... if i get in the band i hope we have a gig... soon...... hehe! Have fun, tell us all about it afterwards. Tell us your 'rise to stardom"!!!

guys this really sucks.......

first of all thanx for all ur support! but....

the party wuz cancelled cuz it rained. :mad: me and my friend were so mad about it. and we practiced so much for it.....ah damn o well. thanx again for ur support. Diplomatic Immunity will be back!!!!!!!! \m/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter