First Ever TR, Anniversary and F&WF, October 2010

Brandi you guys looked great.. You are absolutely beautiful.. The dress is gorgeous.. That cake looks flawless.. I heard black is hard to work with. amazing.. Thanks for posting them..

I think our plane leaves at 6 that day. We will be at Animal Kingdom.. We have to work something out.. Even if its a hotel meet!

Very handsome couple! :goodvibes

I love your wedding gown. :lovestruc

Kathy

Thanks.... This was my second marriage, but I got married by a justice of the peace the first time in Jeans and t-shirt, and no I was no pregnant... ha-ha

So, I went for it the second time around....

It is an Oleg Cassini gown, spent more than I should have but it is all preserved in my closet taking up space and looking good. i always tease my DH that one day we will renew our vows and I will wear it again....

Brandi you guys looked great.. You are absolutely beautiful.. The dress is gorgeous.. That cake looks flawless.. I heard black is hard to work with. amazing.. Thanks for posting them..

thanks alot..... more than anything we are happy, it is kinda weird everyone told me growing up that opposites attract, but we are just alike. We almost finish each others sentences and we like the same things, plus we were friends long before anything else so I think that helps.

the cake being black had one draw back... Everyone who ate a piece had a dark purple tongue afterwards, so in some of the pictures everyones mouth is purple... Made for funny pictures.

:eek:

Brandi, it sounds like you have an awesome trip planned! I can't wait to read more. Keep posting what you are doing between now & then too, it's fun to see!!!

Brandi, it sounds like you have an awesome trip planned! I can't wait to read more. Keep posting what you are doing between now & then too, it's fun to see!!!

Thanks I will... hopefully this weekend not much is going on!...:rolleyes1 I am ready for some rest.

But on Monday (Labor Day) we are going to a baseball game... Nats vs. Mets..... down in DC... I will post some pictures from that.

Brandi i'm on my second marriage too. I look at it this way the first time you were young and dumb the second time you do it because you WANT to...

Thanks I will... hopefully this weekend not much is going on!...:rolleyes1 I am ready for some rest.

But on Monday (Labor Day) we are going to a baseball game... Nats vs. Mets..... down in DC... I will post some pictures from that.

I hope we have a low key weekend too...I have a ton to get done around the house.

I'm taking DS to a baseball game on Labor day too! We are going to the Phillies Vs Marlins.

What part of MD do you live in? I grew up outside of Frederick.

Brandi i'm on my second marriage too. I look at it this way the first time you were young and dumb the second time you do it because you WANT to...

the first one I married because my mother told me not to, and I stayed there for 11 years....trying to prove her wrong....:confused3

This one was because he was my best friend and we feel in love, it was amazing, their one of us wanted it either...:lovestruc but by far the best thing I have ever done!

I hope we have a low key weekend too...I have a ton to get done around the house.

I'm taking DS to a baseball game on Labor day too! We are going to the Phillies Vs Marlins.

What part of MD do you live in? I grew up outside of Frederick.

I am in a place called Odenton, half way between Annapolis and Baltimore.

Have fun at your ball game!

I second that! :lmao: It took me nine years to realize that I made a mistake.

the first one I married because my mother told me not to, and I stayed there for 11 years....trying to prove her wrong....:confused3

This one was because he was my best friend and we feel in love, it was amazing, their one of us wanted it either...:lovestruc but by far the best thing I have ever done!
That is so awesome!!!
I am in a place called Odenton, half way between Annapolis and Baltimore.

Have fun at your ball game!

LOL...I actually know where that is. Have fun at your game too!

That is so awesome!!!

LOL...I actually know where that is. Have fun at your game too!

I have never been to Frederick, but there is a Maryland Winery there called Frederick Cellars that I drink alot and want to go there to visit....

:earseek: Brandi - what a beautiful bride you were! Awesome pics and LOVE the cakes :lovestruc

I've been away for a bit - but am enjoying catching up with you :)

I've booked my trip! But we'll be at Beach Club instead of AKL. I couldn't get CL :( and really wanted it. Got such a good deal on BC that I couldn't resist, especially since it's DD's new favorite and we'll be next door to Epcot for Food & Wine stuff. Hopefully we can still meet up :flower3:

:earseek: Brandi - what a beautiful bride you were! Awesome pics and LOVE the cakes :lovestruc

I've been away for a bit - but am enjoying catching up with you :)

I've booked my trip! But we'll be at Beach Club instead of AKL. I couldn't get CL :( and really wanted it. Got such a good deal on BC that I couldn't resist, especially since it's DD's new favorite and we'll be next door to Epcot for Food & Wine stuff. Hopefully we can still meet up :flower3:

Since we will be at Food and Wine all week I am sure that we can meet up....

I am sure you will have a great time at BCV, that is our "Home".....So close to EPCOT, that it is amazing....

Hi!

I'm also in Maryland, near your neck of the woods actually.

Your plans look awesome; I'm even a bit envious! I love cruises (only did one... and eloped during the cruise), bay crabs (even picking them), baseball, and pretty much everything else you've done! :lmao:

We're going on our very first trip in 3 weeks and I can't wait!

Hi!

I'm also in Maryland, near your neck of the woods actually.

Your plans look awesome; I'm even a bit envious! I love cruises (only did one... and eloped during the cruise), bay crabs (even picking them), baseball, and pretty much everything else you've done! :lmao:

We're going on our very first trip in 3 weeks and I can't wait!

Where are you at in Maryland??????

I love cruises also, we have 3 this year, I just seem to relax so much on them. I am not happy that Celebrity is pulling out of Baltimore.

Here is the rack untrimmed.....we got three of these
DSC_0039-1.jpg

Here is the rack trimmed
DSC_0049.jpg

Removing the silver skin
DSC_0045.jpg

Creating the Rub
DSC_0043.jpg

Rubbing the ribs.
DSC_0054.jpg

Creating the smoke bomb for the grill
DSC_0050.jpg

First trip to the Grill
DSC_0057.jpg

How they look after the initial Cooking period
DSC_0058.jpg

Now they get wrapped up with a little apple juice to steam in
DSC_0060.jpg

Back on the grill to steam
DSC_0064.jpg

This is how they looked after the second cooking period
DSC_0067.jpg

Back on the grill with a little sauce
DSC_0069.jpg

These are ready to eat...
DSC_0071.jpg

Look at the juice from these
DSC_0072.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter