First Day Help, please

msk

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are taking our first ever adult only trip this November. We are arriving by car on Sat. I wasn't sure of the arrival time so we booked ASMo. On Sunday we have an 8:00 breakfast at Boma (I know that is early but I get up early at WDW). We need to check out of ASMo and check into POFQ. We have dinner at Sana at 6:35. We would like to spend the day at EPCOT.

I need suggestions on when to check in? Do I let Disney take our luggage and drive to EPCOT, or do I just drive to POFQ and leave our car and stuff? Thanks!

IMHO, since you have your POV, I would just pack an overnight bag for the first night, leave everything else in the car, go to ASMo the first night, get up and go to breakfast at Boma, check-in to POFQ, and then go to EPCOT. This way you have all your "stuff" with you, if needed.
If you want WDW CMs to move your "stuff" on move day:
Call Bell Services and have them come pick-up your luggage and refrigerated items. Be sure to inform them if you have items to keep cold.
Tell them where you are transferring too.
Go to your breakfast.
Check-in to your new resort.
Go do whatever you want that day.
After getting your room text and you are back in it (items are not at your new resort until 2 - 4 PM), call Bell Services to have the items delivered to your room.
NOTE: You must be in the room for the pick-up and delivery. Tips expected.
If you want to go straight to the parks and not go to the resort first to check-in and not get the text, yes you can do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter