Fireworks & Fantasmic seating?????

DBMagic

<font color=blue>Wishes do come true<br><font colo
If I were to get the balcony seating for the 9:00pm Fastasmic show, will I be able to stay on the balcony to watch the 9:25 fireworks? If so, how is the view from there?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Yes, we were told we could stay to watch the fireworks when we had 9PM balcony seating for Fantasmic in Dec. Of course that assumes the fireworks are being showed after Fantasmic the date that you have Fantasmic seating.

I thought the view was great, but it could depend upon your seats. The seats to one side are less desireable for seeing the fireworks. Now you can't see the projections. and you don't have the full effect of the fireworks around you that you would have being in the hub or main street area.

The BEST view for Fantasmic is at River Belle Terrace. But you have to be there early if you don't want to find yourself peeking over peoples heads. ::yes:: Viewing the fireworks at River Belle Terrace is not allowed so that viewers for the 2nd show have a place to sit. Although, you can watch them from Tommorowland by the dancing area. :teeth: I hope this helped!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter