Firefly and Serenity

Alan Tudyk was signing autographs at a show. A woman came up to get an autographed picture. Alan signed it, "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." The woman started bawling and said to Alan, "Why would you write that??" She was so upset about what happened to his character. Alan said he was not ready for that sort of reaction.

Well, the could combine with their other IP for the xeno-verse (since they exist in the same space). Maybe make a ride like ROTR but dealing with face huggers and reavers?

I think that if there's a path for Firefly into the parks is through a reboot of the series first... both to test the waters and build interest. There's certainly a similar look and feel of Firefly and the MCU (yes, very Whedon here and there) so there's clearly an audience for the mix of adventure, humor, and great flawed characters.

I think that if there's a path for Firefly into the parks is through a reboot of the series first... both to test the waters and build interest. There's certainly a similar look and feel of Firefly and the MCU (yes, very Whedon here and there) so there's clearly an audience for the mix of adventure, humor, and great flawed characters.
Without the cast we already know and love, I'm not sure I'd watch a reboot. And we won't even get into what happened to Pilot to prevent that. Yes, I'm that picky kind of person . . .

As well as it was written and produced, I doubt we will see it show up anywhere in a park. Not popular enough.

As well as it was written and produced, I doubt we will see it show up anywhere in a park. Not popular enough.

Which totally blows my hope for a Sapce:Above and Beyond dark ride based on a Hammerhead cockpit . . .

Of course, neither Tron movie was huge either and we have Tron rides.
That's true. Well then, I will expand my scope and say I want a dark ride from The Black Hole. Like maybe using this scene for starters:
black_hole_1.jpg

You need to rush to get back to the Palomino to take off and get away from the Cygnus . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter