Firefighter discount

Jimmac

DIS Veteran
Does Sea World still offer the discount to police officers and firefighters or is that over?

I'm not seeing anything on the website anymore. I think it was a promotion that ran through the end of the year.

My friends husband works for the Palm Beach County Sherriff's Dept. and they recently used this. And I just went to the SW web site and this pop up came up right away
To the remarkable firefighters, police officers and EMS professionals who put their lives on the line each and every day, the employees and families of Anheuser–Busch Companies, our beer wholesalers and Busch Entertainment Corporation send our gratitude. And an invitation to be our honored guest. Simply show your identification anytime you visit SeaWorld® in Orlando, San Antonio or San Diego; Busch Gardens® in Tampa Bay or Williamsburg; and Sesame Place® in Philadelphia beginning Oct. 5 through Dec. 31, 2001*, and you’ll receive unlimited complimentary admission for yourself. In addition, your immediate family will receive complimentary admission on your first visit.**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter