"Finding Nemo" sweepstakes grand prize: 4-night Disney Cruise for 4

Dave_from_Marietta

DIS Veteran
As a promotion for the release of "Finding Nemo" on DVD and video, there is a sweepstakes. I think you'll like the grand prize.

Go to www.findingnemo.com and click on "Sweepstakes".

It's a four-night cruise for four, including airfare, in a Category <b><i>Nine</i></b> stateroom (most sweepstakes awards are for a Category Eleven), plus <b><i>gratuities</i></b>!!!

Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. and Canadian residents.

Thanks, Dave. I'm in it to win it!!!:p

Originally posted by patches-4
What do you have to do to enter the sweepstakes?:confused:
All you have to do is register at the site, that's it.....and it's free !!

Andy

Thanks for posting Dave.....

Yes, thanks for the link Dave. You can't win, if you don't play!!!

:crazy: Boy I really feel smart. I didn't realise the window was down to far on the monitar to see the "enter sweepstakes" button:crazy: But I'm entered now!! Told you I wasn't real good with this computer stuff:p

That's ok Patches....One step at a time and you'll be a computer guru before you know it ;)

Andy

My kids and I saw finding Nemo in the Walt Disney theater on the Wonder in July. Now that I own the CD it has brought back great memories...since I am adicted to them both (Nemo and Wonder) perhaps I will have pixie dust on my entry!
Barbara

I had to share this from the rules:
YIKES
"Canadian prize claimant will be contacted by the judging organization and must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other assistance of any kind within a time limit to receive a prize. "

That could be very easy or very hard!
Barbara

Originally posted by professorandmom

I had to share this from the rules:
YIKES
"Canadian prize claimant will be contacted by the judging organization and must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other assistance of any kind within a time limit to receive a prize. "

That could be very easy or very hard!
Yeah, I saw that too. I thought that was interesting. There must be some detail in Canadian sweepstakes law that says prizes may only be awarded as a reward for a test of skill rather than for a game of chance. I would anticipate the quiz would be <b><i>very</i></b> difficult. Something along the lines of...<blockquote><b><hr>1) 1 + 1 =

2) 2 + 2 =

3) 3 + 3 =

4) 4 + 4 =

5) 5 + 5 =

<i>All of these problems must be solved correctly. You have 30 minutes.</i><hr></blockquote>

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter