Find your 2022 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

How do we create a thread? I see there is not one for the January 24th 2022 cruise.

On the Cruise Meet Board, click "post thread" then you can start your thread. Be sure to include the ship name and date in the title. then come back here and let us know. One of us moderators will find it and add it to the directory for you.

Can you actually remove this link as we had to cancel our cruise. Thanks!
This has been added.

Please note, it looks like as of now Disney is not allowing FEs as this is what they have posted on their site for the UK summer cruises..."In an effort to minimize traffic in common areas, door-to-door gift exchanges (via “fish extenders”) among Guests are not permitted. " Hopefully that will change by the time you cruise, however if not, your thread will still be a great way to meet your fellow Disers. Happy Planning!

The below date was listed but the cruise is actually 6/7-6/11. I started the thread but it won't let me post it with the link included. Sorry!

June 6th, 2022 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

The below date was listed but the cruise is actually 6/7-6/11. I started the thread but it won't let me post it with the link included. Sorry!

June 6th, 2022 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

Sorry about that, but thanks for letting me know. I have fixed the date and added your thread. Happy Planning!

I started a thread for the July 9th-14th Dream sailing, but I'm unable to post the link. Can it please be added? Thanks!

I started a thread for the July 9th-14th Dream sailing, but I'm unable to post the link. Can it please be added? Thanks!

This has been added. I also moved your thread from the Main Cruise Board to the Cruise Meets Board. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!