Find your 2014 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi there. I have started a 3rd FE group for the 9/6/14 Fantasy cruise. I have tried to send a reply with the link attached but it will not let me do it. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Shannon:cool1:

Hi there. I have started a 3rd FE group for the 9/6/14 Fantasy cruise. I have tried to send a reply with the link attached but it will not let me do it. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Shannon:cool1:

I think there is a minimum of 10 posts needed to be able to include links in any of your posts. :thumbsup2

Hi all, I'm trying looking for the March 8th, Dream cruise group. Is there one? Any help would be great. TIA

Looking for a FE group for thanksgiving sailing on fantasy 2014 if anyone can direct me. Thanks

I started a last min Fish Extender in a new thread please add to the list if possible.
disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52129399#post52129399

Thanks

Foreverlost83

I started a last min Fish Extender for the Fantasy cruise sailing on 9/6/14 in a new thread anyone that is still looking for this cruise only check out my thread.

Thanks

Foreverlost83

I started a last min Fish Extender for the Fantasy cruise sailing on 9/6/14 in a new thread anyone that is still looking for this cruise only check out my thread.

Thanks

Foreverlost83

I apologize, I have been out of town and unable to keep up with requests. Hope you had a great cruise!

Hi all - I posted yesterday, however I can't seem to locate it. The most recent post I'm seeing for "Find your 2014 Fantasy Cruise....." is from September and I know I saw more recent ones yesterday.....I know this is all "user error" issues. lol

Trying to get my kids and I signed up in a FE group for the NYE sailing on 12/27. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

I promise to become better at these....

Cheers and see you soon!
Melissa

Hi Irish Cowboy!
Can you please post link for Dream Cruise leaving Port Canareval on 12/26/14?

Thanks,
MoultonMama

Hi all - I posted yesterday, however I can't seem to locate it. The most recent post I'm seeing for "Find your 2014 Fantasy Cruise....." is from September and I know I saw more recent ones yesterday.....I know this is all "user error" issues. lol

Trying to get my kids and I signed up in a FE group for the NYE sailing on 12/27. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

I promise to become better at these....

Cheers and see you soon!
Melissa

Check out this thread...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47548809

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter