Find your 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi, can you please add a link to my cruise to the list? Thanks~1/24/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL:cool1:

Hi,
May I start a thread for the Sept 9 repositioning cruise?
Thanks

You don't need to ask to start a meets thread for your sailing. Just go ahead and start the thread and then come back here and post the link so it can be added to the first post.

Please add to the 2013 Wonder section for the April 8 Western cruise.

.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2968627

I add to remove the http:/ and www since I only have 2 posts and can't post links yet.

Thanks!

dittybop said:
Hi, can you please add a link to my cruise to the list? Thanks~1/24/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL:cool1:

I'm in the same cruise & wonder if we can join in on the FE?

I'm in the same cruise & wonder if we can join in on the FE?

Oops.....wrong date correct cruise! We leave 2/21/13

You will need to look at the first post of this thread and find the link to your specific cruise and post your question there. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter