Find your 2013 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

i'm Mike(31) and my family of 3 will be cruising on the 4 day on 5/2 out of Miami for our 2013 cruise!

Mike,
Please feel free to start a thread for your sailing and post link here and I will add it to the list.

Irish Cowboy, can you move the current link under 4/18/13 to 4/8/13? It is under the wrong link, the original poster of the link admitted he got the date wrong and his first post confirms it!:goodvibes

Here is a link for 4/18/13, I hope people post soon, can hardly wait to chat about my first Disney cruise:mickeyjum:boat::beach:pirate::sail: :mickeyjum

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43950777#post43950777

Thanks for setting this up for everyone! :love1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

IC, how do I set up a meet thread for our 2nd cruise, the 5-Night (Wonder) Western Caribbean (Bahamian) out of Miami?

We loved, loved, loved (LOVED!) our first cruise, and a lot of that was due to the DISboards cruisemates, but none of that would have even happened without you to start the ball rolling for us. I owe you a big THANK YOU!!! for setting these boards up, for me and my cruismates, both those I've met and those yet to meet :). So,

THANK YOU, IrishCowboy! You rock!:thumbsup2:worship:

If it's the march 16, 2013 Wonder cruise you're talking about, I've already set up a link to it. It's the post right before yours. :)

If not....nevermind. :P

IC, how do I set up a meet thread for our 2nd cruise, the 5-Night (Wonder) Western Caribbean (Bahamian) out of Miami?

We loved, loved, loved (LOVED!) our first cruise, and a lot of that was due to the DISboards cruisemates, but none of that would have even happened without you to start the ball rolling for us. I owe you a big THANK YOU!!! for setting these boards up, for me and my cruismates, both those I've met and those yet to meet :). So,

THANK YOU, IrishCowboy! You rock!:thumbsup2:worship:

Whoops, sorry about that, it's the Feb 16, 5-Night out of Miami, to Cozumel and Castaway Cay (W. Carib.).

If you want me to add your cruise meet thread to the list PLEASE include a link to your cruise meet thread. The purpose of these lists was to make it easier for everyone to find their cruise meet. With the dozens of naming conventions and nicknames that various cruises have, it is very difficult to find one particular cruise.

Disney Wonder 2013

1/14/2013 5 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2888670

Many thanks!!

You just start a thread as normal in the meets section (which is this part of the DCL forums) of the DCL boards and once the thread has been started you copy and paste the url link of the thread in a post on this thread for it to be added to the first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter