Find your 2013 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Can someone start a thread for the June 16th cruise? Please??????

If you do not see a thread started for your sailing please go ahead and start a meets thread for your cruise. We'll get the link added if you let us know on here that it's been started.

Hi I am trying to start a meet thread but am getting the error, "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

Obviously I am new to this so can you please start one for us for 2/3/13 on the Disney Dream

First time cruisers!!!
DH (me), DW, DD (9 at time of cruise), DS#1 (6 at time of cruise), DS#2 (5 at time of cruise), Grandma#1 and Grandma#2
2 Category 5D staterooms-6066 & 6068

Looking forward to the sail date
Thank you

Hi I am trying to start a meet thread but am getting the error, "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

Obviously I am new to this so can you please start one for us for 2/3/13 on the Disney Dream

First time cruisers!!!
DH (me), DW, DD (9 at time of cruise), DS#1 (6 at time of cruise), DS#2 (5 at time of cruise), Grandma#1 and Grandma#2
2 Category 5D staterooms-6066 & 6068

Looking forward to the sail date
Thank you

Started a thread for you and addied it to the cruise meet list :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2839274

Hello:

Just booked a 4 day cruise on the Disney Dream for August 18, 2013

My name is Gary, my wife Janet and 3 adult daughters are coming with me.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise. The first two were on the Wonder and the third was on the Dream. Our first was 2001 our second was 2008 third was 2011.

We are from South East PA, not far from Philadelphia.

My oldest daughter Jennifer will be 23, middle daughter Stacey will be 19 and youngest Robin will be 18. I am thrilled that all my girls are still happy to vacation with us old folks.

Really looking forward to this cruise on the Dream!.

We will be in two staterooms 2517 & 2519

We will be joining the Fish Extender.....last cruise was the first time we heard about it.....it was so much fun.

On our last cruise......Donny Osmond was onboard as a guest, so everyone was having "Donny sightings". Have you had anyone special one of your cruises or vacations.....please share.

Gary Pinkos

Hello:

Just booked a 4 day cruise on the Disney Dream for August 18, 2013

My name is Gary, my wife Janet and 3 adult daughters are coming with me.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise. The first two were on the Wonder and the third was on the Dream. Our first was 2001 our second was 2008 third was 2011.

We are from South East PA, not far from Philadelphia.

My oldest daughter Jennifer will be 23, middle daughter Stacey will be 19 and youngest Robin will be 18. I am thrilled that all my girls are still happy to vacation with us old folks.

Really looking forward to this cruise on the Dream!.

We will be in two staterooms 2517 & 2519

We will be joining the Fish Extender.....last cruise was the first time we heard about it.....it was so much fun.

On our last cruise......Donny Osmond was onboard as a guest, so everyone was having "Donny sightings". Have you had anyone special one of your cruises or vacations.....please share.

Gary Pinkos

Please feel free to start a cruise meet thread for your cruise. This is thread is strictly for adding cruise meet threads to the meet list.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hello:
Can you start a thread for August 18th for me, not sure what is correct way to ask or get it done. I had posted the above message this morning, but I never asked you properly.

So I will appreciate it if you can help me out.

Thanks,
Gary Pinkos

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43483110#post43483110

This is the correct way to have the link added to the first post of this thread. IrishCowboy will add the link when he's back on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!