Find your 2012 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Welcome - September 27 is also one of our daughters' birthdays. Only the very best have this birthday.:thumbsup2

Please post this message on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread is not for general discussions, it's for posting links to meets thread already set up on the forum. You can find the link to the meets thread for your sailing in the first post of this thread.

Hi All! I just noticed a cabin error on our FE List for us…We are in Cabin 9096 Our friends are in Cabin 9098, not 9068. Sorry for the last minute correction!!1

Leaving tomorrow morning:cool1: So excited...We need to get going before I squeeze anything else into my suitcase:rotfl: I started out with what I think is a reasonable amount of clothing, and I keep thinking welllll..just maybe I might need this and then of course I need something to go with it...I find I have overpacked as usual...Have way took many shoes...but I want to be sure I have my most comfy ones:rolleyes1..I'm a mess!! I find it hard to cut down since you need formal attire and casual...and then theres pirates night and halloween, which are getting short changed this time...just no more room..
Not to mention a whole carry on with just the beer and wine:headache:

Hi All! I just noticed a cabin error on our FE List for us…We are in Cabin 9096 Our friends are in Cabin 9098, not 9068. Sorry for the last minute correction!!1

Leaving tomorrow morning:cool1: So excited...We need to get going before I squeeze anything else into my suitcase:rotfl: I started out with what I think is a reasonable amount of clothing, and I keep thinking welllll..just maybe I might need this and then of course I need something to go with it...I find I have overpacked as usual...Have way took many shoes...but I want to be sure I have my most comfy ones:rolleyes1..I'm a mess!! I find it hard to cut down since you need formal attire and casual...and then theres pirates night and halloween, which are getting short changed this time...just no more room..
Not to mention a whole carry on with just the beer and wine:headache:

Both of you will need to post this info on the meets threads for your particular sailings, the link can be found in the first post of this thread.
This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

Hi all!

When is our official meeting time for the FE?:hourglass

You will need to post this question on the actual meets thread for your sailing. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post.

jilljill said:
I merged this thread with the originaly 12/8 meets thread since it was moved over from the podcast boards.
No need for a link to be added to the first post.

I am new to the disboards. We are cruising on the fantasy on December 8. Can someone explain the meet and greet and fish extenders idea to me? Thnaks

I am new to the disboards. We are cruising on the fantasy on December 8. Can someone explain the meet and greet and fish extenders idea to me? Thnaks

You can go to the first post of this thread and find the link to the meets thread for your sailing date. People post on there to meet others that will be on their same sailing.

A few hours until the twins birthday bash....and then we can start packing. Flying out tomorrow :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter