Find your 2012 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Please explain how. I am really new here and confused. Thanks.:confused3

On the top left of the main Meets Board you will see NEW THREAD, click that on and you can start your meets thread. Then after the thread is posted, copy and paste the url link back in this thread for IrishCowboy to add the link to the first post.

Hope this helps.

chudson98,

I have added a link to your 2/26/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Rush2disney,

I have added a link to your 2/19/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Just booked 2 cabins for the 2/9/2012 Dream 3-night. I would love to be able to start the thread. How do I go about doing that?:confused3

hi all, just booked our first cruise on disney dream for august 1st to 4th.

so excited and so much to learn before we go. :banana:

5forDis,

I have added a link to your 4/26/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

disneychic and jacksmom2009,

On the top left of the main Meets Board you will see NEW THREAD, click that on and you can start your meets thread. Then after the thread is posted, copy and paste the url link back in this thread and I will add the link to the first post.

:thumbsup2

Can you add me to the March 9th Bahamian 4 nt please? Thank You!

Can you add me to the March 9th Bahamian 4 nt please? Thank You!

If there is not a meets thread started for you sailing you are free to start one and then come back here and post the link to be added to the first post. The directions to start a new thread are a couple of posts above your's.

I see the date but I don't see a link for that cruise. :)

Please feel free to start a meets thread for your sailing is one is not already started - directions are a few posts above. After the thread is started come back here and post a link to it so it can be added to the first post.

Jelo - very close! You listed the specific post, but I think they need the link for the whole thread, which includes that post. The thread link is:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2681308

IrishCowboy, you could you please link this thread to the 3/9/2012 cruise date in the index? Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Actually jelo's post was originally correct. I then noticed there were 2 threads out there for the same sailing and merged them together. So your link is now the correct one.
This is why it's important to post a link to your meets thread on this thread so it can be added to the first post and there aren't duplicate threads out there for the same sailing.

Actually jelo's post was originally correct. I then noticed there were 2 threads out there for the same sailing and merged them together. So your link is now the correct one.

Thanks for linking our threads together, Jilljill! Hopefully more peopel will joi Jelo and me on our March 9 2012 cruise.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter