Finally got HDDR, cancel WCC?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I was finally able to book HDDR for our trip. We have WCC too. It seems the menu is similar. Wondering if I should cancel WCC? That night we will be attending Pirate and Pals at CR, so I figured it would be easy to hop over to CR after checking out Wilderness Lodge. If we cancel we will just have dinner at Riverside Mill or Contempo Cafe, maybe WPE if we have time.

We've done both, and while the food was similar if you order WCC's skillet - (similar cornbread, ribs and beans; chicken and corn are prepared differently), I wouldn't recommend the skillet anyway. The skillet has more items than the menu at HDDR, but in our experience, we have enjoyed the food at HDDR much more. Many people dislike the skillet (as we did), but people who order different items from the menu tend to enjoy WCC more.

We'd skip WCC whether going to HDDR or not! WPE is delicious!!! FAR better than WCC! We haven't tried the other CS places you mentioned.

I MUCH prefer (as does my DH) the food (skillet) at WCC. I didn't care for the food at HDDR. Especially the beans, I am a baked beans fan, though. With that said, however, WPE is SO yummy! And probably one of the best uses of a CS credit if you are on the DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter