FINALLY got a PIN!!!

newtodis

Disney Lover!
WOOHOO!!! 40% off!!

Ok just had to share that! I love saving money - especially when we were already talking about goin!!! :cool1::woohoo::yay: What a great Friday!

I just got one too. I called and asked but its only for certain dates is yours like that?

Yes starting in Sept and through Dec with a few dates missing in between. Our dates we wanted to go for free dining do fall in there and the Dec dates start on my birthday which is awesome! :goodvibes

Hopefully there are many pins coming out and more DISers will get them!! :goodvibes

Was it e-mailed to you? I'm hoping to get one later in the year to use in 2010.

Are you both AP holders? It seems from the code board that only AP holders are currently receiving this current email pin.

Are you both AP holders? It seems from the code board that only AP holders are currently receiving this current email pin.

I just received my first pin yesterday. Our AP's expired in Dec. 2008

I got one this morning and we are not ap holders.

I had booked the Poly for early December, but today I cancelled that ressie and booked the GF for $500 less. We also booked a night for September for the night we are going to MNSSHP. Yay!

Hey I just got one too! I have never gotten one before!:yay::yay::yay::banana::banana::banana:
Can you book with this code and still get the free dining?

I just got one also.

We just returned home from our trip and were trying to decide whether or not to go back before our AP's expire 12/24. Now, we just have to decide where to stay, POR, Poly or BC, what a decision.

I have gotten pins that I can't use because the dates for them are for after we leave Disney. :mad::confused3 It's like Disney knows when our trip is over with and sends this stuff to upset me, well it's working. :lmao:

Would love to get something for 40% off room only. COME ON PIN OR CODE! :banana::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter