FINALLY! A pin to be released at WDW when I am THERE!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
:bounce:
New Series Walt With LE 5000
Walt with Old Fashion Mickey will be released for sale on Monday, January 7, 2002.
This pin will be a LE 5000 and sell for $10.50
This pin will be available across property. This pin starts the Walt Picture Pin series, a new pin in the series will be released on the 7th of each month for 2002.

And even the marathon pins look pretty snazzy!!:bounce: :bounce:
I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs! ;)

Now do we take turns being at WDW on the 7th of each month :)? And Luv2Roam, stop drooling :)!!

Sorry Luv2roam, but pin release has been canceled due to rain, and freezing cold temperatures in Florida dipping way below 70 degrees Brrrrrrrr.:p

I'm kidding..... hello.... is she okay, I heard a loud thump like somebody hitting the floor. you okay I was kidding really.

Great another pin trader bites the dust.

Technically do I owe her a pin if she fainted???? what if someone caught her???:p

Just a picture to show you the last pin release so you know what to expect... have a blast...

marathon113_thumb_large.jpg

Isnt that you Nat, middle right hand side, your book is open to the yellow page.:p

and how many days are you here for??? Can't wait to meet you.

ASMo. BUt can't wait! We love TS, so I asked for that building. Also love the green army men. I think that resort should be a blast!:bounce:
We arrive the 5th and leave the 12th. :D
It's gonna be one of those Zip A Dee Do Dah Days!:bounce:

NAT -- ROTFLOL. ;)
DH will be one of those freezing crazies! But it doesn't sound like it will be as cold as last January for the race! Bbbbrrrrr.
2001 was the first race DH wore his emergency garbage bag -- let alone half way through it! I think it was wamer in Omaha at race start last year than in WDW!

Raulandpinboy -- My heart stopped! ;)

Luv2Roam, you were supposed to tel Raul you fainted - he was offering a pin if you fainted :). You fainted, right? Right? So who will be at WDW Feb 7? March 7? April 7? ....

Not only did I faint -- I knocked myself out! :D That should be equal to a rare HTF LE! :jester: :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter