Final trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Love it ! Watched around 10x already ! The 3-cpo scene gives me chills ! Luckily refreshed fandango constantly since noon ! Tix were supposed to go on sale halftime of the mnf game, but went on sale early - got tix for the fan event in our area- since then, fandango crashed ! Been down for hours !

Got my tickets right after the trailer played. The time I picked there was already about 30 seats taken. I still got the seats I wanted.
This is going to be great with regal unlimited. I will Be watching this more than one time.

I think they are deliberately keeping the trailers as vague as they can to heighten the suspense, after the reviews for the last movie. It could be great or it could be mediocre. We won’t know until we see it.

I'm in. I am looking forward to this saga being wrapped up and I hope they do it justice. The trailer looks rightfully epic.

I do SO enjoy reading the fanboy sites moaning and whining about it already. High comedy LOL.

I'm in. I am looking forward to this saga being wrapped up and I hope they do it justice. The trailer looks rightfully epic.

I do SO enjoy reading the fanboy sites moaning and whining about it already. High comedy LOL.

Nothing will make some of those dudes happy. Maybe they should get out of moms basement lol :)

I'm sure it will be entertaining and visually impressive but not because of the storyline (aren't we really just watching the originals over every time they add another film to the saga).
I'll just watch Return of Jedi and save myself $15.

I'm totally stoked about this and don't care if nobody else likes it. We are totally seeing it on opening night. Kids and I are going to dress up as jedis.

I don't get it. It seems that no one hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans.

My husband falls in this category. I think he's nuts and I often call him a purist when he starts spouting about JJ Abrams "ruining" Star Wars and other related nonsense. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter