Final Illuminations Party?

Goofy2015

To Hakuna Matata and Beyond
First and foremost, how many people are going to attempt the crowds for the final Illuminations on 9/30?

Second, is the DIS going to attempt any form of party for the final Illuminations?

There are several sites and agencies already doing them so I’m not even sure how many more Disney would allow outside of their own.

I'm also looking for final Illuminations / first Epcot Forever watch events that are still open. The events I found on Eventbrite are sold out. Are large crowds forecasted?

I'm also looking for final Illuminations / first Epcot Forever watch events that are still open. The events I found on Eventbrite are sold out. Are large crowds forecasted?
Yes it’s expected to be a large crowd. The frozen dessert party that just went on sale sold out really quickly.

I sadly won't be able to be there for the last show and Illuminations is my favorite! Does anyone know if Disney is going to live stream this on the 30th?

I sadly won't be able to be there for the last show and Illuminations is my favorite! Does anyone know if Disney is going to live stream this on the 30th?
Not sure if Disney is yet but there will be other YouTube channels doing so.

Yeah, I avoided the 'last show' even though we are going to be there. Figured the 'second to last' was good enough. Going to see the new show a couple days after it starts, but not interested in the 'first ever showing' of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!