Filming The Goldbergs at DL now!

I was gonna say.....that's not Jeff Goldblum! I always love it when they film TV shows (that I actually know) at DL and WDW.

That's exciting! Have they done any work to make the parts being filmed look historically accurate? Obviously they won't be marching into Galaxy's Edge, but I wondered if they'd take extra steps to make it feel accurate to the 80s.

That's exciting! Have they done any work to make the parts being filmed look historically accurate? Obviously they won't be marching into Galaxy's Edge, but I wondered if they'd take extra steps to make it feel accurate to the 80s.

That is what I want to know too! The Disneyland of today is very different from the one I went to as a kid in the 80s which is when The Goldbergs is set.

Happy Birthday! I was coming on here to message you that I hoped you were having a wonderfully magical day and I saw this post. It certainly sounds like you are! :flower1: Can’t wait to read all about your whole day.

Last year at Disneyland, someone asked my older teenage son if he was on this show. We have never watched it. Not sure who they thought he looked like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter