Filming The Goldbergs at DL now!

• GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
    I was gonna say.....that's not Jeff Goldblum! I always love it when they film TV shows (that I actually know) at DL and WDW.

• LoganBrown1990

Mouseketeer
    That's exciting! Have they done any work to make the parts being filmed look historically accurate? Obviously they won't be marching into Galaxy's Edge, but I wondered if they'd take extra steps to make it feel accurate to the 80s.

KPeterso

DIS Veteran
    That's exciting! Have they done any work to make the parts being filmed look historically accurate? Obviously they won't be marching into Galaxy's Edge, but I wondered if they'd take extra steps to make it feel accurate to the 80s.
    That is what I want to know too! The Disneyland of today is very different from the one I went to as a kid in the 80s which is when The Goldbergs is set.

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
    Happy Birthday! I was coming on here to message you that I hoped you were having a wonderfully magical day and I saw this post. It certainly sounds like you are! :flower1: Can’t wait to read all about your whole day.

MonocularVision

Mouseketeer
    Last year at Disneyland, someone asked my older teenage son if he was on this show. We have never watched it. Not sure who they thought he looked like.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News