Fidelity

gretabull

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am trying to buy my fist DVC and I saw a contact that appealed to me on the Fidelity timeshare website - does anyone have experience with this company? If you do, can you let me know the pros and cons? Thanks!

They price their offerings to sell. They have some of the best pricing. This leads to a lot of offers, so if you make an offer and don't hear from them, it probably means they already have an offer and can't be bothered getting back to you. There is not a lot of hand-holding, but you can get a great deal if you know what you are looking for.

I bought my first contact from them great people no trouble. you need to stay on top of all these agents tho. I had trouble with our sponsor. I had to call all the time to get any answers. Fidelity made a few errors but they took care of it right away.

I bought my second resale through fidelity and was pretty happy. The title company they used was fantastic. Timeshare title inc out of Pittsburgh area. They have a webisite that keeps track of your status the whole way through close process which was excellent!

I'm in ROFR with a contract through them now. So far I'm very happy.

The only con is they charge a $195 admin fee. I knew that going in, but I probably wouldn't have minded as much if it was a large contract. On my 39 pointer it's a killer.

I agreed to asking price because it was very reasonable.

I have purchased two contracts with them. they get the job done. Communication could be better. I would use them again. if you don't hear from them you probably did not get the contract

Thank you everyone! So you can choose the title company? I’m not familiar with the ins and outs of a timeshare. Is there a thread somewhere that talks about the process and what is involved? I couldn’t find one when I was looking….thanks again

Thank you everyone! So you can choose the title company? I’m not familiar with the ins and outs of a timeshare. Is there a thread somewhere that talks about the process and what is involved? I couldn’t find one when I was looking….thanks again
You can choose your title company, but Fidelity will try to have you use First American and they are a SLOW title company compared to Mason and Jeffrey Sweet.

My limited experience

Fidelity agent Shawn Ray is great. First American was slow but well known by my bank.

DVCResaleMarket agent Derek DeBoer is great. Magic Title a bit more responsive than first American, but not known by my bank so took more phone time to verify wires.

You can choose your title company, but Fidelity will try to have you use First American and they are a SLOW title company compared to Mason and Jeffrey Sweet.
Not sure if this is changing, but on my most recent contract (last month) they went straight for Mason.

Last edited:
Hi! I am trying to buy my fist DVC and I saw a contact that appealed to me on the Fidelity timeshare website - does anyone have experience with this company? If you do, can you let me know the pros and cons? Thanks!
I've used Fidelity 3 separate times and each time they have been great. I used 3 different agents as well and each of them have been awesome to work with.

I used Fidelity for my second contract and had no issues. I used mason title company with them. Again no issue. 40 days from offer to points in my DVC account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter