Fiberglass Pools

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
Looking for some experiences. Have you put one in? How much did it cost?

We are interested in installing one. Hoping for just under $20k -is this possible? We don't need anything fancy and are looking for something somewhat basic.

Which is less expensive? salt or chlorine.

Looking for any info I can get.

Thanks!

We've got one. We really like it. Our dog loves it too, and we don't have to worry about her damaging it when she swims.

We also have the salt system. It's more expensive to put in, but it's cheaper to run in the long haul. We just buy water softner salt and throw it in the pool from time to time. Also, no green hair or bleached bathing suits.

We had one it cost us 17,000 in 1997 and loved it, easy to take care of,used less chemicals, had chlorine pool.We moved after having it 5 years ,and i will get another one in a minute.
Kim

Thanks so much, it's nice to know that it is hopefully a possiblity within our price range.

Do you mind if I asked what you got? Any water feature? Add on spa?

Thank you!

ours was 12'x26'x3'6"to 6' it was called a classic it wasn't a huge pool but right size for our area in the yard. I would get i bigger one next time. we just upgraded on the cement around the pool and a DE filter no spa or anything extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter