Few ?s about AP

drgalyen

Mouseketeer
I have read a lot of info about an AP- Annual Pass, right? It took me awhile to figure that one out.
Anyway, question...I've been hearing about the discounts you can get on Disney rooms with an AP but am not sure how far in advance you can get the killer rate. When do these rates become available? And, I remembered someone saying something about being able to change your current rate to the AP rate...do you have to book through Disney to do this?
Are there any other advantages to getting an AP? We don't go to DL but every couple of years and this visit will be 3 years from the last. The girls and I could go every year but the hubby wants to do other things too.
We are going in October.
Also, do you know when the Holiday Decorations will be up? The last time we went they were up by Oct. 15th. I don't want to get there in the middle of the decorating, esp. Its a Small World- that was totally awesome!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks,
Darlene ::MinnieMo

The best hotel rates only come out about a month ahead of time. There are a certain number of rooms alotted at that rate. If you already have a reservation and the AP rates come out, you can call and see if they have any more available, if so, they'll switch your reservation for you. You book with Disney, but not the travel company. You can reach them at 714-956-Mickey.

They do start putting up holiday decorations in October, but they are usually all up by the first weekend in Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter