Festival of Fantasy - 2:00p Beginning August 20, 2017

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
An upcoming time change for MK's Festival of Fantasy parade is noted on the WDW website, app, and by bloggers.

On the WDW website and the MDE app, beginning August 20th: Festival of Fantasy begins running at 2:00p each day. Most blog Crowd Calendars haven't been changed to reflect this new scheduling, but the change can be found on Disney sites.

Is that the time it will be from then on? Or just for a limited time? Or who knows?

stuff like this pisses me off. They want us to make our plans 180 days in advance, then they go and change their plans at 90 days out!! I specifically booked BBB for 12:00 and then CRT at 1:30, figuring when we came out of CRT we'd hit the parade. You know there's not a chance in hell I will be able to reschedule CRT at just 90 days out.

I wonder why?
Reasons are unknown at this time.

Also be aware of the future scheduling for MiSi and MRFF. This change for FoF directly affects the scheduling for anything that occurs in the Hub and on the Castle Stage.

stuff like this pisses me off. They want us to make our plans 180 days in advance, then they go and change their plans at 90 days out!! I specifically booked BBB for 12:00 and then CRT at 1:30, figuring when we came out of CRT we'd hit the parade. You know there's not a chance in hell I will be able to reschedule CRT at just 90 days out.
Things are always scheduled to change. It's obviously a weird change but I wouldn't let it ruin your trip by any means.

no, it won't ruin my trip, it's just annoying that they want us to nail down our plans 6 months out, yet they make changes all willy nilly. I'm more annoyed at the fact that we have to make our plans so far out
Disney had set calendars six months out for years now. They don't really have a set schedule until about 6-8 weeks out.

i fully agree with this - same thing happens sometimes when they have park opening moved earlier and then there goes the benefit to the pre-park opening ADR (which is no no longer for PPO) I secured at 6am 180 days out

I actually like this change in general, but yeah, hate when it comes with not that much notice

I get that! BUT.... Seriously.... the afternoon parade has been at 3:00 ever since the beginning of time!!! :crazy2:
I should add..... I'm not at all upset about the change.... as it actually makes it better for us to see the parade.... because we almost never stay at MK until 3:00, we usually go for a break at the resort or hop to another park. So this might make it so we can see the parade then head out. But I totally get why people will be upset!

I'd be really hacked off too. You did your part and planned crazy far ahead to get what you wanted. I get that there's fine print saying they can change anything they want whenever they want. But that doesn't make it feel any better when they do. It makes it feel like they just don't care what hoops you had to jump through already.

An upcoming time change for MK's Festival of Fantasy parade is noted on the WDW website, app, and by bloggers.

On the WDW website and the MDE app, beginning August 20th: Festival of Fantasy begins running at 2:00p each day. Most blog Crowd Calendars haven't been changed to reflect this new scheduling, but the change can be found on Disney sites.

Thanks for the heads up! I just moved our Crystal Palace lunch ADR for earlier in the day so we can watch the parade.

This totally ruins my arrival day plan. Our flight arrives at 11:30 which was perfect to make it to the 3:00 parade to kick off our visit! Ugh!!! We'll never get there in time now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter