"Feminine" products on cruise

Yes. At least some. I am a father who had to buy some for his very embarrassed daughter last May on the Dream. She was somewhat new to the whole situation, given her age.

Yes, but VERY limited! A couple years ago, I had to drag my kids around Nassau to find a drug store LOL!

I was unpleasantly surprised by my "friend" arriving early the last morning of one of my cruises on DCL. As all the shops are closed on the last day I was in quite a pickle, but a quick call to the front desk and they were able to provide me with a couple to get me through till I got home. Still, better to pack them yourself and be prepared!

I was unpleasantly surprised by my "friend" arriving early the last morning of one of my cruises on DCL. As all the shops are closed on the last day I was in quite a pickle, but a quick call to the front desk and they were able to provide me with a couple to get me through till I got home. Still, better to pack them yourself and be prepared!

My mom taught me that from the very beginning. ALWAYS pack stuff with you because even when you're regular as anything, there's always that one time. Even if I've just had my visitor before leaving on a trip, I pack stuff. It doesn't take up THAT much room.

My mom taught me that from the very beginning. ALWAYS pack stuff with you because even when you're regular as anything, there's always that one time. Even if I've just had my visitor before leaving on a trip, I pack stuff. It doesn't take up THAT much room.

:thumbsup2

Also, if you have a pre-teen 11 or older that has not started...bring the stuff! Just in case.
The ships items are VERY limited and not the best choices (I don't think a woman picked the product choices to be stocked) .

I've had it happen at the parks; the $5 box of 10 tampons at Hollywood Studios was so irritating. I am always prepared now....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:thumbsup2 Exactly! Why wouldnt you pack it in your suitcase? It takes up very little space!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter