Feige confirms Deadpool 3 in mcu and r-rated

His entrance is already set up perfectly. When Doctor Strange is closing the multiverse at the end of his sequel, Deadpool sneaks into “our” universe before it shuts. And that’s the end credit scene of the movie

now that would be awesome and so Deadpool.

Aww man, I don't care for Deadpool. To me he's just Ryan Reynolds in a suit. I started to watch it and had to turn it off about 15 minutes in because it was sooo gratuitous imo. For me it was just crude for the sake of being crude and I find stuff like that cheesy and kinda panders to a certain age group. Maybe I'm getting old but it wasn't my kind of humor. I hope this doesn't mess up my Marvel time line!

Aww man, I don't care for Deadpool. To me he's just Ryan Reynolds in a suit. I started to watch it and had to turn it off about 15 minutes in because it was sooo gratuitous imo. For me it was just crude for the sake of being crude and I find stuff like that cheesy and kinda panders to a certain age group. Maybe I'm getting old but it wasn't my kind of humor. I hope this doesn't mess up my Marvel time line!

Because it’s rated R, I don’t think this one will be imperative to the overarching MCU. It’ll have connections, but not likely a movie you have to see. You’re not gonna sit down for Avengers 5 (or any other movie) and be confused about something in the movie because you didn’t see Deadpool 3

Ryan though WAS deadpool. He was the deadpool from the comics. That is just what that character was.

If we can get another Deadpool, can Marvel continues the series on Netflix on Disney+? Daredevil was outstanding.

For daredevil... not yet. The contract with Netflix required that any characters used in the netflix series can't be used outside of netflix for something like 3 years. They are not quite there yet.

For daredevil... not yet. The contract with Netflix required that any characters used in the netflix series can't be used outside of netflix for something like 3 years. They are not quite there yet.
Well, there have been rumors that Charlie Cox was on the set of Spider-Man 3 for a while. Whether he was just visiting or if he was filming a part in that movie is up in the air.

Ryan though WAS deadpool. He was the deadpool from the comics. That is just what that character was.
I'm not familiar with that character at all. A friend of mine told me to watch it since I loved Guardians of the Galaxy so much because she thought it was hilarious but I just couldn't get into it.

Well, there have been rumors that Charlie Cox was on the set of Spider-Man 3 for a while. Whether he was just visiting or if he was filming a part in that movie is up in the air.

This makes sense if you remember all of the Kingpin storylines back in the day in the Spider-man comics.

I'm not familiar with that character at all. A friend of mine told me to watch it since I loved Guardians of the Galaxy so much because she thought it was hilarious but I just couldn't get into it.

Which is fine. Deadpool is a different kind of character. I find him hilarious but certainly get that he is not for everybody. He does 4th wall breaking even in the comics.

If he was on set, he wasn’t just visiting lol. I think he’s in the movie and Disney/Sony made a deal with Netflix

Oh I agree, I was just putting it out there as an out lol.

Comicbook dot com doesn’t typically go with scoops like this if they weren’t true. If it were a sketchy source, they would have waited for a more reliable one. Not to mention Feige basically back door confirmed it with his comment during the investor day stream when he was talking about She Hulk that he’d appear. I think there’s a possibility we see Walters and Murdock in Spider-Man: Home on the Strange

Which is fine. Deadpool is a different kind of character. I find him hilarious but certainly get that he is not for everybody. He does 4th wall breaking even in the comics.
I may eventually give it another try at some point. You know how your reaction can change depending on things happening in your own life? Might have just been something like that. I've hated things before and then years later ended up waaay late to the party, but loving it. Ya never know.

It was 2 years, which for Daredevil was up in November 2020.

You aren't wrong, it's just Ryan Reynolds in a suit. Which works great for me, because I love Ryan Reynolds! But if you can't stand him, definitely not the movies for you!

You aren't wrong, it's just Ryan Reynolds in a suit. Which works great for me, because I love Ryan Reynolds! But if you can't stand him, definitely not the movies for you!
I'm a little on the fence with him. I started out liking him in "Waiting" but then he got a little one note for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter