Feeling Random??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay :)
How are you?

I'm good thanks. i went to Charlie's after school today/ We ate lemon cake and go t totally hyper, lol. I spent most of my time with Steve though, lol. And then i was still hyper when i was walking home, and we saw Tom and i practically dived on him.:lmao:

I'm good thanks. i went to Charlie's after school today/ We ate lemon cake and go t totally hyper, lol. I spent most of my time with Steve though, lol. And then i was still hyper when i was walking home, and we saw Tom and i practically dived on him.:lmao:

:goodvibes
I never get hyper:confused3

I bought a pin :teeth:

It's this one:

190200651.jpg

:lmao:
I know.. :D
I'm good.. no homework for once!
How are you?

im doing just dandy xD
i had a delayed opening at school today.
im thinking of calling a friend and have a snowball fight!
theres quite a bit of snow outside!
my head hurts though...
i was walking down the hallway and someone left their top of their locker open which is right up to my head and i banged it on the locker. :lmao:

I'm ADHD so obviously i get hyper. And my sugar intake doesn't usually help. :rotfl: My best hyper memories are in drama at my old school. That was so fun :). I miss those days.

Lol. i just laugh alot, giggle more like. And i say silly stuff and make funny jokes.

Heyyaaa Sophie :)

She went all red, and started laughing in the middle of Netball practice this afternoon.
Our friend Ellie was marking REALLY bad.. :lmao:

I want the Space Mountain one too, but it's $10.00 without P&P.

I'm ADHD so obviously i get hyper. And my sugar intake doesn't usually help. :rotfl: My best hyper memories are in drama at my old school. That was so fun :). I miss those days.

Aren't people with ADHD supposed to lay off the sugar? :p
I'm prone to outburts of hysterical laughter xD

im doing just dandy xD
i had a delayed opening at school today.
im thinking of calling a friend and have a snowball fight!
theres quite a bit of snow outside!
my head hurts though...
i was walking down the hallway and someone left their top of their locker open which is right up to my head and i banged it on the locker. :lmao:

Ooh, snowball fight?
I'll come!
And you always see that locker thing happening on TV shows.. I've never heard anyone actually do it. :rotfl:

Ooh, snowball fight?
I'll come!
And you always see that locker thing happening on TV shows.. I've never heard anyone actually do it. :rotfl:

i wish you luck with traveling all the way to new jersey. ;)
its not real good packing snow though...
so im not sure if it would work...
i wish i had a brother or sister, so i could peg them randomly! but i dont :(

ive never seen someone do it either. also the stupid kid who has the locker next to me threw his books at me today. two textbooks! he has anger problems, so i call him sass attack. xD

Hi Sian!
Whats up?
:goodvibes

Nothing much for me, just hyperness and boys. And with you?

She went all red, and started laughing in the middle of Netball practice this afternoon.
Our friend Ellie was marking REALLY bad.. :lmao:

Lol. I sometimes have a sudden outburst of giggles and it takes me forever to calm doing. I laugh anough already, so i'm told. I'm always majorlly happy, too.

Aren't people with ADHD supposed to lay off the sugar? :p
I'm prone to outburts of hysterical laughter xD

Lol, yeah it's been said that sugar doesn't help. I am on mediaction for it, but it doesn''t help when i have had a large sugar intake XD. But i like being hyper, unless i do something totally stupid.

i wish you luck with traveling all the way to new jersey. ;)
its not real good packing snow though...
so im not sure if it would work...
i wish i had a brother or sister, so i could peg them randomly! but i dont :(

ive never seen someone do it either. also the stupid kid who has the locker next to me threw his books at me today. two textbooks! he has anger problems, so i call him sass attack. xD

i'm an only child too!
Yay! xD

why did he throw them at you?
:upsidedow

Lol, yeah it's been said that sugar doesn't help. I am on mediaction for it, but it doesn''t help when i have had a large sugar intake XD. But i like being hyper, unless i do something totally stupid.

I hate it when people are insanely hyper and loud.
It ruins my little cloud of doom and gloom.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter