Feeling bummed

JayLaLa

Mouseketeer
A few months ago, we started planning our first family trip to WDW. After while, the cost of the trip was weighing on me. We'd have to fly and there's 6 of us! So, since we love DL and can drive there, we decided to just get annual passes this year and try to make it out there 3 or 4 times. This was all dependent on my husband's bonus at work. Well, now some changes are a brewin' and it looks like the bonus most likely won't be happening.

We will still try to make it out there once, as we usually do for our family vacation, but I was so looking forward to having APs! Total first world problem, I know. But I'm still bummed. It's been a year since our last trip and I really need my :smickey: fix!!!

We go yearly and as much as I'd like to get an AP sometime, I just can't see us going enough to make it worth it for us, tbh.

At least you can still go!

Yes, I'm thankful for that! We've gone the last two years and I'm just jonesin' 'cause it's already been a year since our last trip! But we'll get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter