• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feedback needed...

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
I am trying to narrow down to two special things for my DD. And as my 120 day mark approaches, i am still undecided. We are definitely going to Cindy's (so I have to wait till the 60 mark on that one) but I am torn between the Grand Cooking Adventures (i think thats the name of it) or the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Any feedback from past experiences with either one of these would be great.

Come on Grand Floridian Fans, surely someone has tried both of these things.......

We haven't done the tea party yet but my daughter (age 7 at the time) did the Grand Adventure's in Cooking and really enjoyed it! She already likes to cook and bake and loves to help out with making dinner at home so she was a natural for this. Plus, they got to make their own aprons with their handprints on them to bring home. She uses it at home all the time.

It was so cute when all the kids came out with the cart filled with their butterfinger cheesecake tarts they had made. They were all dressed up in their aprons and chefs hats and were grinning from ear to ear, they were all just so proud!

Sorry I can't offer a perspective on the tea party, but we definitely had a good experience with the Adventure's in Cooking. :)

Good luck deciding!

Thank you soooo much for the feedback on that. I have heard a couple things on the tea party, but you are the first person I have heard from yet that has some experience with the adventures in cooking. We considered the pirate cruise but my daughter would never go without me, she is way too shy.

DD has done both, repeatedly. She will be doing both again in August. She cannot decide between the 2 so we let her do both. Its hard to say which for your dd to do as, we as parents are not allowed inside to watch.
Whichever you choose, she will be :D

My DS, who was 4 at the time, and DD, who was 10 at the time, did Adventures In Cooking and they loved it. DS wanted to do it again this year, but we didn't have time to fit it in. He and his younger sister will definitely go when we get to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter