February Dance Off!!!

:banana: :banana: It's been fun dancin w/ you all :banana: :banana:
:woohoo: :woohoo: Keep movin and groovin till your trip :woohoo: :woohoo:
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cool1: :yay: 22 hours to go :yay: :cool1: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to look at this thread for a while, seeing everybody leave is just too much for me, I'll have to wait until my date gets closer. Have fun all of you lucky early Feb. folks. :hourglass pixiedust:

6:00am for the Airport. Hope to arrive at CBR at 10:00am at the latest. :thumbsup2 :banana:

Yahoo! 21 days, 21 days, 21days!! :cool1: In 21 days we will be at the Pop! :banana:

Let's party like it's your birthday! :woohoo:

WOHOO 7 DAYS TILL POLY LVC , DD WILL TURN 1 WHILE ON TRIP AND DD#2 DOESNT EVEN KNOW WE ARE GOING!!

DOIND THE DANCE :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

i JUST CANT STOP
:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :

luvdisneytoo said:
Yahoo! 21 days, 21 days, 21days!! :cool1: In 21 days we will be at the Pop! :banana:

Let's party like it's your birthday! :woohoo:

Me too at CSR and it will be my birthday!! (on the 26th anyway!) party:

:hyper2: So much to do!!! :hyper2:

Cleaning, packing, making lists, finishing up at work, meeting with the pet sitter, cleaning, more lists, laundry oh crap can't forget the laundry, checking the weather again and did I mention CLEANING!!!!! :hyper2:

It'll be me princess: , DH pirate: , my mom :teacher: , her husband :clown: , his son :goofy: and his wife :bride: , their 12 year old daughter :cheer2: and a 4 year old boy :scared1:

Boy, am I glad we're staying at a different resort than the rest of them. Brilliant I tell you. BRILLIANT! :rotfl2:

I'm leaving in 4 days!!!! Heading to Port Orleans Riverside with the DH and DD's 11 and 5, as well as our best friends and their DS (2) and DD (5). This is our first time staying at POR and the first time going with friends. We'll be there 2/10 - 2/16 and then we'll move over to *** because my oldest daughter is playing in the President's Day Fastpitch Tournament at WWOS. I CAN'T wait!!! We'll be there 2/16 - 2/23 and it will be our first time there, as well!!!! I'm dancing . . . :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: party:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Really beginning to dance. Next Sunday at this time I will already be in the WORLD for the 1st TIME! I'm so excited. DANCING and DANCING - too excited to even watch the Superbowl (ok, it's on but I am in the back room typing this!!!!)

BANANARAMA DANCE
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:moped: And we're off to see the mouse, the wonderful mouse of Disney!
Yaa Hoo! I purchased all of our "little" stuff to take and also ponchos for the water rides and heaven forbid if it rains. Think sunshine! :sunny: Walmart has the Totes brand of ponchos for $3.49 for kids and $3.89 for adults. The plastic (?) is pretty thick too.

Doing the Disney dance..... :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
Yay Disney! :cheer2:

Numerous times as a child
1987- High School Graduation Disney Cruise/Parks
1989- Worked at Central Reservations for the college program
1991- College Graduation Disney cruise/Parks
1998- Off site House/pool
2000- Disney Allstars
2003- Disney Allstars
Feb-2006 Pop Century here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter