February 8th, 2020 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

How many cruises have you been on.

• Total voters

matthew517

Mouseketeer
Welcome to the Feb 8th 2020 Eastern Caribbean Star Wars day at sea cruise meet.
Looking forward to sailing on this cruise.

Last edited:
This will be our 4th Disney cruise. Fingers crossed this cruise gets a SWDAS. It will be me, my boyfriend and our 2 sons. Looking forward to fish extenders and meeting everyone.

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We sailed the Western Caribbean on the fantasy last week and booked this cruise while onboard. I will be traveling with my husband, my 14yo son and 12 yo daughter.

Is there going to be a facebook group for this cruise?

Also we booked the Aristocat charter in Tortola. The reviews look awesome if anyone else wants to join.

Is there going to be a facebook group for this cruise?

Also we booked the Aristocat charter in Tortola. The reviews look awesome if anyone else wants to join.
There is a Facebook group for this cruise it is "February 8, 2020 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise with Star Wars Day".

Last edited:
Hi, hubby and I just booked this cruise today! This will be his 7th, my 16th. Been too long since our last cruise and super excited. Plus just saw that this is a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise. Did one in 2017 and had a blast!!!

We just moved to this cruise from one in Oct due to mandatory state testing for my older son. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and I will be traveling with my husband, 9 year old DS and 6 year old DS (at time of travel).

Hi, hubby and I just booked this cruise today! This will be his 7th, my 16th. Been too long since our last cruise and super excited. Plus just saw that this is a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise. Did one in 2017 and had a blast!!!
Welcome

I really enjoy meeting so many new people. My last cruise the FB group had over 600 members. We really had a blast with all the FE and tastings. I have really made some long lasting friendships with disboards and FB groups.

Hi all. We are the James family from NJ. This will be our 7th Disney cruise but our first time on the fantasy. Traveling in our party is myself, my husband Iain, our son Aidan 16 and daughter Makenzie 12. We will also be traveling with another family and possibly my mother and her friend. I look forward to getting to know everyone as we count down to the cruise. :mickeyjum:goofy:

Hi all. We are the James family from NJ. This will be our 7th Disney cruise but our first time on the fantasy. Traveling in our party is myself, my husband Iain, our son Aidan 16 and daughter Makenzie 12. We will also be traveling with another family and possibly my mother and her friend. I look forward to getting to know everyone as we count down to the cruise. :mickeyjum:goofy:
Welcome James Family.

This will technically be our first time cruising, however we were booked to cruise on September 9, 2017 and Irma went and ruined allll the fun. We opted for a 2 week stay in Disneyland instead. Lesson learned try and avoid hurricane season this time, so here we are planning a February 2020 cruise, and the wait is killing me! I have debated many times trying to move it up but my husband is very insistent that we avoid June-November. It is just my wonderful husband and I and we are located in Michigan, so a break from the cold weather will be nice in February. We will be staying in an aft room which i am a little nervous about because I keep reading about vibrations and how terrible they are on the Fantasy especially in aft rooms, so fingers crossed it will be ok 🤞We are doing a land and sea as we can not make a trip to florida and not do Disney, we will be doing 1 week Disney before the cruise. Can it hurry up though, I am ready...I may have even started some packing!!!!! :rotfl2::darth:

Super excited to take my sons on their first cruise to celebrate our soon to be 9 year olds GOLDEN Birthday! This is my 2nd cruise but first on disney. We will be traveling with both sets of grandparents too!

This will technically be our first time cruising, however we were booked to cruise on September 9, 2017 and Irma went and ruined allll the fun. We opted for a 2 week stay in Disneyland instead. Lesson learned try and avoid hurricane season this time, so here we are planning a February 2020 cruise, and the wait is killing me! I have debated many times trying to move it up but my husband is very insistent that we avoid June-November. It is just my wonderful husband and I and we are located in Michigan, so a break from the cold weather will be nice in February. We will be staying in an aft room which i am a little nervous about because I keep reading about vibrations and how terrible they are on the Fantasy especially in aft rooms, so fingers crossed it will be ok 🤞We are doing a land and sea as we can not make a trip to florida and not do Disney, we will be doing 1 week Disney before the cruise. Can it hurry up though, I am ready...I may have even started some packing!!!!! :rotfl2::darth:
We were scheduled for the cruise in September 2017 as well that was canceled. please check out the Facebook group listed above. The vibrations arent that bad. in oct we never felt them in the tube, palo, skyline or Animators.

Super excited to take my sons on their first cruise to celebrate our soon to be 9 year olds GOLDEN Birthday! This is my 2nd cruise but first on disney. We will be traveling with both sets of grandparents too!
Welcome your gonna have a great time. It is amazing how many kids your sons age are on this cruise. The Facebook group has a bunch of them. Be sure to check it out.

Hello :)
We booked yesterday to celebrate 25 years! First cruise without kids, 5th cruise total (all Disney, I’m afraid the others would never match up).

We’re traveling from VA. Time to put my Mickey ears back on now that were a little closer to “home”. The Navy yanked us from FL and dropped us in CT for a couple of years, despite my pleading 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!