February 4, 2006 Eastern DIS meet?

MarcyIn Florida said:
I'm sure I'll be at Target the night before, anyway, panicking over something.

Really - you'll be at Target the night before? Do you think we can get a group rate if we all shop at the same time for the same things??? :goodvibes

Let's see... sunscreen, travel size shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, and anything else that comes in travel size that just MIGHT come in handy, toys for plane ride, extra batteries for camera... did I miss anything?? :confused3

I'll need an extra suitcase for all this stuff - oh goodie, I can buy it at Target!

Johnna_Story said:
Bill - can we bring some beverages? Just make sure the concierge brings plenty of ice!! :banana:

Sure BYOB

If you like.

We are stopping at the store the day before, but we are not wine drinkers.... so unless I can get the concierge to bring some in.....

I already sent the email to Debbie@ DCL and she said she would pass it on to the concierge tem on the Magic.

OK, to try to keep track of who is going to be meeting, I set up an email address.

Email and let me know

1: When do you plan on getting to the terminal?

2: Can you make it to a DIS meet in cabin 8532 at 2:30 ???
Here is the email address:

FEB_4_DCL_EASTERN_DIS_MEET@cox.net

This sounds great! My family will be arriving at Port Canaveral at about 11am. See everyone there. I'll send you an email about the suite-meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter